BIOSTAR TP67XE Motherboard Unleash
Taipei, Taiwan, December 15, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today introduce its new Intel P67 chipset based motherboard "TP67XE" that supports Intel next generation processor, and it's available in the market now.
BIOSTAR "TP67XE" pretty much covers all the latest technologies and also offers great features including USB3.0, SATA 3, BIO-Remote 2, THX theatre sound effects, and Charger Booster, a quick charging utility for Apple devices.
"TP67XE" adopts LGA1155 Socket, supports Sandy Bridge processors. With a brand new design of heat sink, "P67XE" is equipped with luxurious 10-phase CPU power supply, and two 8-pin auxiliary power connectors for processor which provides extreme over-clocking capability. On-board USB3.0 (5Gbps) and SATA3 (6Gbps) also provides the fastest data transfer speed. As for memory prospective, it supports maximum 16GB dual-channel DDR3 memory with an independent 1-phase memory power supply to ensure its reliability in high frequency. As for expansion, "TP67XE" supplies 2 PCI-E X16 2.0 (x8 / x8) VGA connectors: if one graphic card is installed, the PCI-E is running at x16; and if two graphic cards are installed, the 2 PCI-E is working at x8 respectively. It also supports AMD Crossfire technology. Intel P67 chipset is the first chipset that supports SATA3 6Gbps high speed data transfer speed, "TP67XE" comes with 2 SATA3 6Gbps connectors, and 3 SATA2 3Gbps connectors for maximum storage expansion.
Not only USB3.0, SATA3, and 100% solid capacitor has become standard; "THX TruStudio Pro" that delivers the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games is also adopted. And "BIO-Remote2" is also something new for BIOSTAR fans; this utility makes your smart phone even smarter! "BIO-Remote2" is an easy-to-use tool serving every BIOSTAR motherboard users to make your iPhone and Android smart phones function as a remote controller that directly connects to your PC via Wi-Fi.
Of course the latest released "Charger Booster Technology" is also available on this extreme edition motherboard. "Charger Booster Technology" is capable of boosting the charging time to be more efficiency and faster. With "Charger Booster Technology", you are able to charge your Apple device up to 42 % faster.
For more information, please visit http://www.biostar.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications