BIOSTAR TP67XE Motherboard Unleash
Taipei, Taiwan, December 15, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today introduce its new Intel P67 chipset based motherboard "TP67XE" that supports Intel next generation processor, and it's available in the market now.
BIOSTAR "TP67XE" pretty much covers all the latest technologies and also offers great features including USB3.0, SATA 3, BIO-Remote 2, THX theatre sound effects, and Charger Booster, a quick charging utility for Apple devices.
"TP67XE" adopts LGA1155 Socket, supports Sandy Bridge processors. With a brand new design of heat sink, "P67XE" is equipped with luxurious 10-phase CPU power supply, and two 8-pin auxiliary power connectors for processor which provides extreme over-clocking capability. On-board USB3.0 (5Gbps) and SATA3 (6Gbps) also provides the fastest data transfer speed. As for memory prospective, it supports maximum 16GB dual-channel DDR3 memory with an independent 1-phase memory power supply to ensure its reliability in high frequency. As for expansion, "TP67XE" supplies 2 PCI-E X16 2.0 (x8 / x8) VGA connectors: if one graphic card is installed, the PCI-E is running at x16; and if two graphic cards are installed, the 2 PCI-E is working at x8 respectively. It also supports AMD Crossfire technology. Intel P67 chipset is the first chipset that supports SATA3 6Gbps high speed data transfer speed, "TP67XE" comes with 2 SATA3 6Gbps connectors, and 3 SATA2 3Gbps connectors for maximum storage expansion.
Not only USB3.0, SATA3, and 100% solid capacitor has become standard; "THX TruStudio Pro" that delivers the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games is also adopted. And "BIO-Remote2" is also something new for BIOSTAR fans; this utility makes your smart phone even smarter! "BIO-Remote2" is an easy-to-use tool serving every BIOSTAR motherboard users to make your iPhone and Android smart phones function as a remote controller that directly connects to your PC via Wi-Fi.
Of course the latest released "Charger Booster Technology" is also available on this extreme edition motherboard. "Charger Booster Technology" is capable of boosting the charging time to be more efficiency and faster. With "Charger Booster Technology", you are able to charge your Apple device up to 42 % faster.
For more information, please visit http://www.biostar.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS