As Only XFX Can Deliver
The Exclusive NVIDIA Partner Bundling Far Cry 2 With Its 9 Series Graphics Cards*
Hong Kong, October 27, 2008 - XFX sends you deep in a war-torn African state to achieve the impossible: find the Jackal. All you are armed with is a copy of Far Cry 2, the newly released sequel to the popular game title, and an XFX GeForce® 9 Series graphics card. Because that's all you'll need to emerge victorious.
The XFX GeForce® 9 Series/Far Cry 2 bundle is offered exclusively by XFX, NVIDIA's preferred board partner. Whichever XFX GeForce® 9 Series card you choose*, you are guaranteed an unparalleled gaming experience thanks to a full range of graphics management features that optimize the user experience.
Engineered for maximum performance, XFX GeForce® 9 Series GPUs come equipped with industry-leading features such as PhysX®, Cuda and Hybrid Power technology, and many offer dual and three-way SLI® mode.
PhysX is NVIDIA's powerful physics engine that enables real-time graphics and provides an exponential increase in physics processing power. What all that means is that explosions generate dust, characters move with life-like motion; and weapons generate incredible effects. In other words, it's the engine that generates a mind-blowing gaming experience.
CUDA technology, the world's only C language environment, taps into the GPUs' processor cores to accelerate applications. Hybrid Power technology is another performance enhancement for certain configurations that allow the graphics card to shut off during non-3D-intensive applications.
Offering an array of performance-driven specifications, the XFX GeForce® 9 Series cards are designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, and offer the highest data transfer speeds, for smoother game play and a more realistic game experience. Second generation NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology engine ensures unsurpassed Blu-ray and HD DVD movie picture quality. Thanks to hardware acceleration, dynamic contrast enhancement and color stretch video processing, high definition movies and dual-stream picture-in-picture content are optimized on a scene by scene basis producing spectacular picture quality.
Best of all, many of the XFX GeForce® 9 Series graphics cards come with XFX's LiveHelp support. To learn more about any XFX 9 Series card or to locate a participating e-tailer, go to http://www.xfxforce.com.
* Far Cry 2 Bundles are limited to select 9 series graphics cards and may vary by region.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
About Far Cry 2:
Developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Far Cry 2 is the newest innovation from Ubisoft in the world of next-generation first-person shooters. More than just a visual and technological achievement, Far Cry 2 immerses players in an entirely new kind of gaming experience. Running on a tailor-made new gaming engine, Far Cry 2 features non-scripted enemy Artificial Intelligence, entirely destructible environments, dynamic fire and storm effects and multiplayer game play, all in a completely open world 50km2 environment.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis