As Only XFX Can Deliver
The Exclusive NVIDIA Partner Bundling Far Cry 2 With Its 9 Series Graphics Cards*
Hong Kong, October 27, 2008 - XFX sends you deep in a war-torn African state to achieve the impossible: find the Jackal. All you are armed with is a copy of Far Cry 2, the newly released sequel to the popular game title, and an XFX GeForce® 9 Series graphics card. Because that's all you'll need to emerge victorious.
The XFX GeForce® 9 Series/Far Cry 2 bundle is offered exclusively by XFX, NVIDIA's preferred board partner. Whichever XFX GeForce® 9 Series card you choose*, you are guaranteed an unparalleled gaming experience thanks to a full range of graphics management features that optimize the user experience.
Engineered for maximum performance, XFX GeForce® 9 Series GPUs come equipped with industry-leading features such as PhysX®, Cuda and Hybrid Power technology, and many offer dual and three-way SLI® mode.
PhysX is NVIDIA's powerful physics engine that enables real-time graphics and provides an exponential increase in physics processing power. What all that means is that explosions generate dust, characters move with life-like motion; and weapons generate incredible effects. In other words, it's the engine that generates a mind-blowing gaming experience.
CUDA technology, the world's only C language environment, taps into the GPUs' processor cores to accelerate applications. Hybrid Power technology is another performance enhancement for certain configurations that allow the graphics card to shut off during non-3D-intensive applications.
Offering an array of performance-driven specifications, the XFX GeForce® 9 Series cards are designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, and offer the highest data transfer speeds, for smoother game play and a more realistic game experience. Second generation NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology engine ensures unsurpassed Blu-ray and HD DVD movie picture quality. Thanks to hardware acceleration, dynamic contrast enhancement and color stretch video processing, high definition movies and dual-stream picture-in-picture content are optimized on a scene by scene basis producing spectacular picture quality.
Best of all, many of the XFX GeForce® 9 Series graphics cards come with XFX's LiveHelp support. To learn more about any XFX 9 Series card or to locate a participating e-tailer, go to http://www.xfxforce.com.
* Far Cry 2 Bundles are limited to select 9 series graphics cards and may vary by region.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
About Far Cry 2:
Developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Far Cry 2 is the newest innovation from Ubisoft in the world of next-generation first-person shooters. More than just a visual and technological achievement, Far Cry 2 immerses players in an entirely new kind of gaming experience. Running on a tailor-made new gaming engine, Far Cry 2 features non-scripted enemy Artificial Intelligence, entirely destructible environments, dynamic fire and storm effects and multiplayer game play, all in a completely open world 50km2 environment.
Latest News Posts
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- Apple appoints Jony Ive as the company's first Chief Design Officer
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Innodisk Showcasing Internet of Vehicles at Computex 2015
- Giada Announces 3.5" Fanless Embedded Board with Rich Connectivity for Industrial Control and Digital Signage - EN-N2807DL
- FSP Announces World's First Notebook Adapter/USB 3.0 Hub
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX