ASUS launches World first 1GB onboard memory graphics cards
New EAH4800 series for the ultimate in graphics and multimedia
Sydney, Australia, June 26, 2008 - ASUS today announced the release of the new EAH4800 series graphics cards, the world's first 1GB onboard memory version of the latest ATI RadeonTM HD 4850 GPU with the ASUS EAH4850/HTDI/1G.
Specially designed for feature rich DirectX10 gaming, the EAH4800 series offer the best multimedia playback at ultra-high resolutions and maximum quality settings. Powerful graphics processing units (GPUs) can suffer from bottlenecks due to slow and insufficient video memory. The more memory installed on a video card, the more data it can store and the EAH4800 series ensures peak performance with its large onboard memory.
Most current and upcoming games require increasingly high video memory requirements and the ASUS EAH4850/HTDI/1G, with its unprecedented 1GB of built-in memory, allows users to fully enjoy games or movies without lag or stuttering - even at very high resolutions and maximum quality settings. Additionally, the ASUS EAH4870 TOP and EAH4850 TOP deliver impressive results with superb gaming performance.
ASUS EAH4800 series graphics cards are equipped with Glaciator Fansink, a uniquely designed cooling solution that keeps GPU temperatures up to 7ºC cooler than reference designed boards. Operating very quietly with noise levels of only 25db, it can barely be heard in a quiet room, making it ideal for users who require maximum cooling without excessive fan rotation noise.
The ASUS EAH4800 series brings the power of graphical "supercomputing" to gamers - setting a new standard for visual computing. The new TeraScale graphics engine will redefine gaming and take it to the next level with its immersive, cinematic experience. Furthermore users can watch Blu-ray movies and play HD content with incredible visual fidelity and breakthrough efficiency, without compromising performance.
The EAH4800 series graphics cards will be available in Australia in July 2008.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives