ASUS launches World first 1GB onboard memory graphics cards
New EAH4800 series for the ultimate in graphics and multimedia
Sydney, Australia, June 26, 2008 - ASUS today announced the release of the new EAH4800 series graphics cards, the world's first 1GB onboard memory version of the latest ATI RadeonTM HD 4850 GPU with the ASUS EAH4850/HTDI/1G.
Specially designed for feature rich DirectX10 gaming, the EAH4800 series offer the best multimedia playback at ultra-high resolutions and maximum quality settings. Powerful graphics processing units (GPUs) can suffer from bottlenecks due to slow and insufficient video memory. The more memory installed on a video card, the more data it can store and the EAH4800 series ensures peak performance with its large onboard memory.
Most current and upcoming games require increasingly high video memory requirements and the ASUS EAH4850/HTDI/1G, with its unprecedented 1GB of built-in memory, allows users to fully enjoy games or movies without lag or stuttering - even at very high resolutions and maximum quality settings. Additionally, the ASUS EAH4870 TOP and EAH4850 TOP deliver impressive results with superb gaming performance.
ASUS EAH4800 series graphics cards are equipped with Glaciator Fansink, a uniquely designed cooling solution that keeps GPU temperatures up to 7ºC cooler than reference designed boards. Operating very quietly with noise levels of only 25db, it can barely be heard in a quiet room, making it ideal for users who require maximum cooling without excessive fan rotation noise.
The ASUS EAH4800 series brings the power of graphical "supercomputing" to gamers - setting a new standard for visual computing. The new TeraScale graphics engine will redefine gaming and take it to the next level with its immersive, cinematic experience. Furthermore users can watch Blu-ray movies and play HD content with incredible visual fidelity and breakthrough efficiency, without compromising performance.
The EAH4800 series graphics cards will be available in Australia in July 2008.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis