NEXUS TECHNOLOGY INTRODUCE THE SILENT MOUSE SM-7000W WHITE EDITION
PRESS RELEASE - Rotterdam, December 14th 2010
After the popular SM-7000B(lack) we now introduce the same mouse but only in white.. The Nexus SM-7000W(hite) same specs, same silence just snowy White
The SM-7000W (Silent Mouse White) is an advanced 2.4G wireless optical mouse which connects to your PC, MAC or laptop with a super small nano receiver and has a 1000/1600 DPI selection button.
Comfortable shape and material.
The Nexus Silent Mouse has a comfortable size and is an excellent mouse for desktop use. But also for laptop users it is very suitable. Especially because of the small nano receiver you plug it in a USB port and leave it there. It is so small that you do not need to take it out...you just forget its there.
Patented Silent Switch technology.
The switches we have used for the Silent Mouse have a patented construction and lack the "click" sound when you press them. You will be amazed how much more relaxing it is when you get rid of this useless sound in your working environment.
DPI selection button.
On top of the mouse is a convenient 1000/1600 DPI selection switch to alter the mouse speed. Fast when you need speed and slow when you need accuracy.
Advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology
Nano receiver that stores in mouse
1000/1600 DPI switch
Auto power save mode
Sensor light: red
2x AAA battery included
Here we try to give you an idea about the sound difference compared to a regular nice quality mouse. Check out the video and you will hear what we mean. The test is not done in a anechoic chamber so the dB(A) values are just for comparison.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition