NEXUS TECHNOLOGY INTRODUCE THE SILENT MOUSE SM-7000W WHITE EDITION
PRESS RELEASE - Rotterdam, December 14th 2010
After the popular SM-7000B(lack) we now introduce the same mouse but only in white.. The Nexus SM-7000W(hite) same specs, same silence just snowy White
The SM-7000W (Silent Mouse White) is an advanced 2.4G wireless optical mouse which connects to your PC, MAC or laptop with a super small nano receiver and has a 1000/1600 DPI selection button.
Comfortable shape and material.
The Nexus Silent Mouse has a comfortable size and is an excellent mouse for desktop use. But also for laptop users it is very suitable. Especially because of the small nano receiver you plug it in a USB port and leave it there. It is so small that you do not need to take it out...you just forget its there.
Patented Silent Switch technology.
The switches we have used for the Silent Mouse have a patented construction and lack the "click" sound when you press them. You will be amazed how much more relaxing it is when you get rid of this useless sound in your working environment.
DPI selection button.
On top of the mouse is a convenient 1000/1600 DPI selection switch to alter the mouse speed. Fast when you need speed and slow when you need accuracy.
Advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology
Nano receiver that stores in mouse
1000/1600 DPI switch
Auto power save mode
Sensor light: red
2x AAA battery included
Here we try to give you an idea about the sound difference compared to a regular nice quality mouse. Check out the video and you will hear what we mean. The test is not done in a anechoic chamber so the dB(A) values are just for comparison.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi