NEXUS TECHNOLOGY INTRODUCE THE SILENT MOUSE SM-7000W WHITE EDITION
PRESS RELEASE - Rotterdam, December 14th 2010
After the popular SM-7000B(lack) we now introduce the same mouse but only in white.. The Nexus SM-7000W(hite) same specs, same silence just snowy White
The SM-7000W (Silent Mouse White) is an advanced 2.4G wireless optical mouse which connects to your PC, MAC or laptop with a super small nano receiver and has a 1000/1600 DPI selection button.
Comfortable shape and material.
The Nexus Silent Mouse has a comfortable size and is an excellent mouse for desktop use. But also for laptop users it is very suitable. Especially because of the small nano receiver you plug it in a USB port and leave it there. It is so small that you do not need to take it out...you just forget its there.
Patented Silent Switch technology.
The switches we have used for the Silent Mouse have a patented construction and lack the "click" sound when you press them. You will be amazed how much more relaxing it is when you get rid of this useless sound in your working environment.
DPI selection button.
On top of the mouse is a convenient 1000/1600 DPI selection switch to alter the mouse speed. Fast when you need speed and slow when you need accuracy.
Advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology
Nano receiver that stores in mouse
1000/1600 DPI switch
Auto power save mode
Sensor light: red
2x AAA battery included
Here we try to give you an idea about the sound difference compared to a regular nice quality mouse. Check out the video and you will hear what we mean. The test is not done in a anechoic chamber so the dB(A) values are just for comparison.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti