ASUS releases the new, smart looking TA-8G and TA-8H chassis
Revolutionary chassis design with advanced front and rear fan ventilation
Sydney, Australia, October 27, 2008 - ASUS, manufacturer of high quality computer chassis', has released the new ASUS TA-8G and TA-8H chassis.
Incorporating advanced ventilation, the TA-8G and TA-8H chassis deliver maximum thermal efficiency for more stable operations. Injury-proof installation, easy access to hardware components and a large hardware capacity offer more effortless customised PC building. Additionally, the independent USB port design provides users with convenient access to USB devices and avoids mutual interference when multiple USB devices are connected.
The TA-8G and TA-8H are aesthetically designed and presented in a smart and stylish overall look. The plastic textured bezel (available in different colours) fastened on the front faceplate provides a subtle contrast with the matt black finishing of the chassis, while the power button is back-lit with a blue LED light radiating an elegant ambience during operation. The TA-8G and TA-8H are also equipped with a top ODD cover that shields dust, at the same time displaying a consistent overall colour tone. Furthermore, the surfaces are sturdy and scratch-free with rounded corners to prevent users against cuts and abrasions, as well as accentuating the chassis sleek look and feel.
The widespread cooling design of the TA-8G and TA-8H enables extensive, continuous operations for the most powerful processing platforms and increases overall system performance and stability. The ventilation model supports dual 80mm front and rear fans, with the option of upgrading the front fan to a 120mm large fan - catering to users who require increased airflow at lower fan speeds for quieter computing. The side ventilation gaps pull in cool air to lower CPU and graphics card temperatures, with the air-duct funnels direct cool air towards the CPU. Its unique rear ventilation gaps enhance aeration around the add-on cards.
Easy access installation makes for convenient and safe do-it-yourself - the screw-less hard drive cage with user-friendly holders and side panels with thumbscrews enable easy system upgrade and maintenance. The injury-proof hard drive cage with folded and plastic-covered metal edges protects fingers from scrapes and scratches. Intelligently located USB ports in the front IO port guard against dust and avoids mutual interference when multiple USB devices are connected.
The TA-8G and TA-8H provide support for four 5.25-inch and six 3.5-inch drive bays, seven PCI slots, two USB ports and two audio ports and one 1394 port to support an vast array of optical drives, hard disks, sound cards, LAN cards and peripherals - providing users with the ultimate in scalability for future upgrading options.
Overall, the TA-8G and TA-8H enable long and continuous stable operations for the most powerful processing platforms, increasing total system performance and reliability.
The ASUS TA-8G and TA-8H chassis is now available from selected computer resellers. Recommended retail price is AU$179 inc GST.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications