Scythe Announces Kro Craft Rev. B Speakers
The Japanese cooling specialist Scythe EU GmbH hereby officially announces the launch of an improved version of the Kro Craft Speaker. This revised version of speakers will be available either individually or in different sets. The combination of a well aligned aluminum concave bass / mid-range speaker together with a soft dome tweeter are perfectly matched and cover a frequency range between 58 Hz and 20 kHz with up to 2*20 W input. In the new revision B the bass / midrange driver is equipped with a larger magnet. This upgrade results in a crystal-clear midrange and richer and more precise bass. To especially cover the low frequency range Scythe developed the "Flow Guided Bass Reflex Structure" which allows a more authentic reproduction of low notes. The rigid gold plated connectors are improving the signal quality and can be used with "Banana Connectors". This set was tuned to provide high musical enjoyment for a low budget.
As with the previous model, the Kro Craft Speaker Rev. B will also be offered in different sets together with the Scythe Kama Bay Amp Class D amplifiers. Customers have the choice between a low-priced version including the Kama Bay AMP Kro (SDA-1100) and the high-quality sets, including the Kama Bay AMP 2000 (SDA 2000). Both amplifiers are equipped with the powerful Yamaha YDA138 (D-3) chip which is rated at 88% maximum efficiency whereas the S/N Ratio is specified at 103 dB (Headphones with AB class output at 95 dB). Two stereo channels allow maximum Output of 2 x 10 Watt (8 Ohm). Due to the space-saving design both amplifiers can be accommodated in a free 13.34 cm (5.25 in.) slot of a PC. The Kama Bay Amp 2000 (SDA 2000) is equipped with knobs in the front which allows switching among the 4 sources as well as individual adjustment of bass and treble separately. Overall design is completed by the two analog meters which are illuminated in blue backlight.
Kro Craft Speaker (SCBKS-1000) will be available for a MSRP of 42.00 EUR (excluding VAT). The Kro Craft Speaker Plus (SCBKS-1100-P) bundle including the Kama Bay AMP Kro costs 79,00 EUR (excluding VAT). Furthermore there will be two sets called Kro Craft Speaker Extra. The customer has the choice between two alternatives, either including the black (SCBKS EXB-1100) or silver (SCBKS-1100-EXS) version of the Kama Bay Amp 2000. Both versions are available for a suggested retail price of 88.00 EUR (excluding VAT).
Model Name: Kro Craft Speaker Rev.B
Model Number: SCBKS-1100
Frequency: 58 Hz - 20 kHz (85 dBa)
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Maximum Input: 20 W
Tweeter: 25 mm Soft Dome Tweeter
Woofer: 100 mm Concave Woofer
System: Flow Guided Bass-Reflex Structure
Weight: 3.1 kg / 6.83 lb per Speaker
Accessories: 2 x 2 m Speaker Cable
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card