Crucial Announces Ballistix DDR3-1866 and DDR3-2000 Memory with Thermal Sensors
The popular Crucial Ballistix line just stepped up a gear. Announcing Crucial Ballistix with Thermal Sensor memory modules now in speeds of DDR3-1866 MHz in capacities of 2GB, 4GB kits (2x 2GB) and 6GB kits (3x 2GB), and DDR3-2133 MHz modules in capacities of 2GB or 4GB kits (2x 2GB). This high performance RAM incorporates the new thermally improved finned design and built-in thermal sensor. Available in dual and three channel kits, these memory modules are designed for the Intel Core i5 and Core i7 systems. And coupled with the recently announced Crucial Ballistix Active Cooling Fan, this is one "cool" kit of memory.
Latest News Posts
- Survey: Apple Watch is clearly a want, and not necessarily a need
- WellBe wearable bracelet helps analyze stressful parts of your day
- Levi wants to embrace Google wearable technology into its products
- Report: Half of jobs at risk from ongoing robotics revolution
- Google shows off functioning Project Ara smartphone at Google I/O 2015
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award