Crucial Announces Ballistix DDR3-1866 and DDR3-2000 Memory with Thermal Sensors
The popular Crucial Ballistix line just stepped up a gear. Announcing Crucial Ballistix with Thermal Sensor memory modules now in speeds of DDR3-1866 MHz in capacities of 2GB, 4GB kits (2x 2GB) and 6GB kits (3x 2GB), and DDR3-2133 MHz modules in capacities of 2GB or 4GB kits (2x 2GB). This high performance RAM incorporates the new thermally improved finned design and built-in thermal sensor. Available in dual and three channel kits, these memory modules are designed for the Intel Core i5 and Core i7 systems. And coupled with the recently announced Crucial Ballistix Active Cooling Fan, this is one "cool" kit of memory.
Latest News Posts
- Europol says encryption making it harder to fight terrorism
- Spotify app coming to Sony PlayStation 3, PS4
- Is capitalism killing video games?
- Activists say it's time for US to start promoting 'smart' weapon tech
- Impression Pi VR headset hits Kickstarter goal in just four days
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi