Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO: wide adjustable HDD/SSD mounting frame for 3.5 and 5.25 inch slot
optional fan assembly | MSRP 9.99 euros
Sharkoon introduces the new "Vibe Fixer" model to their hard drive decoupler series: The Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO is a wide adjustable, versatile standby adapter and decoupling frame for hard drives and SSDs in both 2.5 and 3.5 inch format and fits into either a 3.5 or 5.25 inch mounting bay. The smaller 2.5 inch drives can be mounted into either frame setting, the user has the freedom to choose the purpose of the remaining free PC slots.
The operating noise of rotary hard drives are effectively decoupled from the housing due to a total of eight rubber buffers positioned in the frame. Thanks to the pre-drilled holes for an 80mm or 120mm fan, the Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO can expand to fit an active hard drive cooler. The decoupling frame measures 156mm x 98/144mm x 32mm (L x W x H). In shipping you will find instructions, mounting rails and an extensive supply of screws including rubber bolts for use on an optional fan to ensure a vibration free assembly.
Video instructions for users can be found on the newly opened YouTube channel from Sharkoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udmEBfF0B6U
End customers will find the Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO available for the recommended retail price of 9.99 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC