Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO: wide adjustable HDD/SSD mounting frame for 3.5 and 5.25 inch slot
optional fan assembly | MSRP 9.99 euros
Sharkoon introduces the new "Vibe Fixer" model to their hard drive decoupler series: The Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO is a wide adjustable, versatile standby adapter and decoupling frame for hard drives and SSDs in both 2.5 and 3.5 inch format and fits into either a 3.5 or 5.25 inch mounting bay. The smaller 2.5 inch drives can be mounted into either frame setting, the user has the freedom to choose the purpose of the remaining free PC slots.
The operating noise of rotary hard drives are effectively decoupled from the housing due to a total of eight rubber buffers positioned in the frame. Thanks to the pre-drilled holes for an 80mm or 120mm fan, the Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO can expand to fit an active hard drive cooler. The decoupling frame measures 156mm x 98/144mm x 32mm (L x W x H). In shipping you will find instructions, mounting rails and an extensive supply of screws including rubber bolts for use on an optional fan to ensure a vibration free assembly.
Video instructions for users can be found on the newly opened YouTube channel from Sharkoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udmEBfF0B6U
End customers will find the Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO available for the recommended retail price of 9.99 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- FDA approves the first drug to be 3D printed, arrives in 2016
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules