Clever design: Scythe proudly introduces the Kama Angle CPU-Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd (Tokyo, Japan) announces its newest CPU-Cooler. Together with Quietpc.com, there was a product developed which uses a unique design to fit everybodys' needs.
The special angular shape of the cooler allows to optimize the airflow through a PC system by utilizing the PSU and rear case fans. For perfect compatibility and flexibility, Kama Angle can be mounted in four different directions.
Scythe supplies Kama Angle with a new ultra silent SlipStream-fan, which uses PWM. The PWM-technology allows a temperature-dependent regulation of fan speed directly controlled by mainboard BIOS and is supported by lots of motherboards available on the market. The supplied fan can be mounted in three different ways to supply optimal airflow inside the case.
Kama Angle is compatible with all current sockets. Mounting accessory for Intel Socket 478 and LGA 775 is supplied as well as for AMD Socket 754, 939, AM2 and AM2+.
Scythe uses materials of highest quality. The baseplate consists of nickle plated copper to avoid corrosion of the used material.
The Kama Angle can be purchased from now on for an MSRP of XXX $ / 29.90 Euro excl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Machine won't turn on - Need help Please
- Battlefield Hardline Xbox One Game Review
- asrock z97 professional Front USB
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi