Clever design: Scythe proudly introduces the Kama Angle CPU-Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd (Tokyo, Japan) announces its newest CPU-Cooler. Together with Quietpc.com, there was a product developed which uses a unique design to fit everybodys' needs.
The special angular shape of the cooler allows to optimize the airflow through a PC system by utilizing the PSU and rear case fans. For perfect compatibility and flexibility, Kama Angle can be mounted in four different directions.
Scythe supplies Kama Angle with a new ultra silent SlipStream-fan, which uses PWM. The PWM-technology allows a temperature-dependent regulation of fan speed directly controlled by mainboard BIOS and is supported by lots of motherboards available on the market. The supplied fan can be mounted in three different ways to supply optimal airflow inside the case.
Kama Angle is compatible with all current sockets. Mounting accessory for Intel Socket 478 and LGA 775 is supplied as well as for AMD Socket 754, 939, AM2 and AM2+.
Scythe uses materials of highest quality. The baseplate consists of nickle plated copper to avoid corrosion of the used material.
The Kama Angle can be purchased from now on for an MSRP of XXX $ / 29.90 Euro excl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition