Clever design: Scythe proudly introduces the Kama Angle CPU-Cooler
Scythe Co., Ltd (Tokyo, Japan) announces its newest CPU-Cooler. Together with Quietpc.com, there was a product developed which uses a unique design to fit everybodys' needs.
The special angular shape of the cooler allows to optimize the airflow through a PC system by utilizing the PSU and rear case fans. For perfect compatibility and flexibility, Kama Angle can be mounted in four different directions.
Scythe supplies Kama Angle with a new ultra silent SlipStream-fan, which uses PWM. The PWM-technology allows a temperature-dependent regulation of fan speed directly controlled by mainboard BIOS and is supported by lots of motherboards available on the market. The supplied fan can be mounted in three different ways to supply optimal airflow inside the case.
Kama Angle is compatible with all current sockets. Mounting accessory for Intel Socket 478 and LGA 775 is supplied as well as for AMD Socket 754, 939, AM2 and AM2+.
Scythe uses materials of highest quality. The baseplate consists of nickle plated copper to avoid corrosion of the used material.
The Kama Angle can be purchased from now on for an MSRP of XXX $ / 29.90 Euro excl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Fox greenlights 'Deadpool' sequel before release of first
- Oculus founder says Rift pre-orders far outweigh dev kit orders
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance