Fatal1ty and ASRock Reveal Partnership to Build Motherboards
Calabasas, California, December 7, 2010 - After many months of covert development, Auravision, Master Licensor for the Fatal1ty Brand, revealed today that Fatal1ty and ASRock have entered into a global partnership to develop a range of motherboards specifically designed for PC gaming enthusiasts around the world.
A search has been underway for a motherboard company with the same dedication to quality as other Fatal1ty licensed partners and that company is ASRock.
ASRock, a rapidly growing organization in the forefront of innovation and superior design, is recognized by insiders and media as the true craftsmen of motherboards. Working closely with Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel to incorporate a design philosophy and features most desired by gamers, ASRock engineers have put the finishing touches to a motherboard utilizing a new Intel chipset.
"We wanted to wait a little longer for this exciting news", said Fatal1ty, "but word was starting to leak out so we're making this announcement earlier than planned. I've been searching long and hard for a mobo maker who shared my passion for top performance and had the ability and desire to build performance gaming motherboards. Once I met the guys at ASRock, I knew I had found the right partner - their engineers get gaming and their skill level is amazing!"
Chris Lee, Marketing Deputy Director of ASRock, stated, "We've been excited to make this announcement for a long time and glad to finally let it be known to gamers around the world. Fatal1ty was very helpful during the development of this initial product. He knows what gamers are looking for and many of the features found in the Fatal1ty Professional Series motherboard were the direct result of his input."
The first Fatal1ty Professional Series motherboard is scheduled for release in January and will carry an estimated MSRP of $250.
Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel became the world's first full time professional video gamer in 1999 and since then has dominated competitions all over the world, winning an unprecedented 12 world titles in 5 different games. His dedication to the concept of competitive video gaming led him to create a range of gaming gear that carries the Fatal1ty Brand.
In honor of his contributions, Johnathan was awarded the first ever Lifetime Achievement Award in the four-year history of the eSports-Award for "showing exceptional sportsmanship, taking part in shaping eSports into what it is today and for being the prime representative of this young sport. He has become the figurehead for eSports worldwide."
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is a young, vibrant company providing the highest degree of technology combined with a strong sense of humanity. The company is committed to bringing innovative and reliable motherboards to customers around the world using a 3C design concept, "Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness". ASRock, a successful, established, leading brand, provides the best price to performance motherboards in the industry and is fast becoming known as superior craftsmen of motherboards.
To succeed in this ultra-competitive industry, ASRock provides great products with speed-to-market, high value and exceptional customer service.
Facing constantly changing motherboard technologies, ASRock maintains a vision for the future of fool proof products based on their 3C design concept.
Latest News Posts
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio