AVADirect Now Offers NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 Graphics Cards
We recently added a brand new line of GTX 570 cards from the manufacturers above. Due to their release, the GTX 400 series has now become outdated and removed from the market. That's right, Nvidia will no longer be manufacturing the GTX 400 series. Compared to the performance the GTX 570 cards offer why should they? Any benchmark you find will clearly show you the GTX 570 performs just as well as the GTX 480, making these card an excellent buy for the price. They also support DirectX 11 just like the GTX 570 series cards, with the option of 3-way SLI for all you high-end gaming addicts. Noise levels are extremely low and very considerate of end-users that become set off by loud GPU fans for any reason. I believe this period to be very exciting since GPU technology continues to vastly grow and improve in areas never thought possible ten years ago. Go ahead, click our link at the bottom to view the specifications of the GTX 570 cards...or buy one.
To view all NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 we carry click GeForce GTX 570 at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Vizio acquired by LeEco, a Chinese electronics giant for $2 billion
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio