MSI Unveils the N570GTX-M2D12D5 Graphics Card
3DMark 11 Advanced Edition Coupon Bundled with Select Cards to Fully Experience the Ultra-Astonishing Effects of DirectX11!
(TAIPEI, TAIWAN) - Following the release of the N580GTX-M2D15D5, the fastest single GPU graphics card in history, world-renowned mainboard and graphics card maker MSI today unveiled the second member of the GeForce 500 series, the N570GTX-M2D12D5 graphics card. Using NVIDIA's latest 40nm process, the MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5 features a 480 CUDA core GeForce GTX 570 GPU, support for DirectX 11, and NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology. In addition, it also features high-speed 1280MB GDDR5 graphics memory, which puts t on the same level of performance as the champion of the previous generation, the GTX 480. GPU overvoltage is supported via MSI's award-winning Afterburner software. In addition, a purchase of select N570GTX-M2D12D5 graphics card with 3DMark 11 packaging or with a 3DMark 11 sticker on the package right now will include one free 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition coupon! Not only do you get to fully experience the ultra-astonishing effects of DirectX 11, but you can also upload your scores to compare the performance of this powerful graphics card with other gamers!
MSI Exclusive Afterburner Utility
By using the MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, users can adjust GPU voltage to unleash the overclocking potential. With the advanced fan control function, users can control the fan speed during operation to ensure stable performance. Furthermore, the burn-in stability text - Kombustor - can help users to monitor the overclocking conditions.
Free 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition Coupon Provided to Fully Experience the Ultra-astonishing Effects of DirectX 11!
MSI, the official mainboard and graphics card partner of 3DMark 11, is celebrating the official release of 3DMark 11, with a special promotion that provides a 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition Coupon inside select N570GTX-M2D12D5 graphics cards with 3DMark 11 boxes as well as packages specially-marked with 3DMark 11 stickers*. Gamers can download the free edition on the official 3DMark 11 website and enter MSI's advanced edition activation code to access 3DMark 11 advanced edition functions. Not only will you get to experience the astonishing effects of DirectX 11, but you will also be able to upload your own system performance and compete with other top gamers online!
High Stability and Long Lifetime
MSI's N570GTX-M2D12D5 uses all solid capacitor which is an aluminum core with lowest ESR. Featuring low temperature, stability and high efficiency, all solid capacitors are designed to last more than 10 years. By using longer lifetime and higher stability components, users are assured of the best gaming experience during overclocking or Stereoscopic 3D titles without component failure.
PhysX and 3D Vision Surround Support
MSI's N570GTX-M2D12D5 includes support for the latest DirectX 11 programs, as well as support for PhysX and NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology. It not only provides dynamic and realistic images, but also brings the immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to PC through NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround.
* Packaged accessories of MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5 graphics card may vary dependent on territory. Only N570GTX-M2D12D5 graphics card with special 3DMark 11 packaging or 3DMark 11 stickers on the box will be bundled with the Free 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition coupon.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL announces 'OC World Cup 2015' with over $16,000 in prizes
- ZOTAC unveils its 'SN970' Steam Machine at GDC 2015
- CliffyB: Valve's VR demo is 'pure magic', 'next level stuff' and more
- EVGA, Inno3D reveal GeForce GTX 960 cards with 4GB of VRAM
- MAINGEAR unveils its ultra-compact Steam Machine known as DRIFT
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams