Galaxy Launches its GeForce GTX 570 Graphics Card
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the launch of the Galaxy GeForce GTX 570 graphics card with the world's fastest DirectX 11 GPU.
"Maximum settings! With today's DirectX 11 games, that's what it's all about. But you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance OR pay a small fortune." said Shane Vance, US Sales, Galaxy. "With the new Galaxy GTX 570, you get the performance, the life-like realism, all at a price that you can afford, from the company that's been custom developing graphics cards for more than 10 years."
Built for DirectX 11
GeForce GTX 570 delivers massive DirectX 11 tessellation performance so you can crank-up the gaming realism with incredibly detailed environments and characters.
The Galaxy Difference
Galaxy has been custom developing and building graphics cards for more than 10years. With industry-first features like the flip-fan, dual bios, and XtremeTuner for the iPhone, Galaxy continues to push the limits of technology for gamers. Each product is backed by a 2 year warranty and 24/7 toll-free tech support. Go with the best, Go Galaxy.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio