Galaxy Launches its GeForce GTX 570 Graphics Card
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the launch of the Galaxy GeForce GTX 570 graphics card with the world's fastest DirectX 11 GPU.
"Maximum settings! With today's DirectX 11 games, that's what it's all about. But you shouldn't have to sacrifice performance OR pay a small fortune." said Shane Vance, US Sales, Galaxy. "With the new Galaxy GTX 570, you get the performance, the life-like realism, all at a price that you can afford, from the company that's been custom developing graphics cards for more than 10 years."
Built for DirectX 11
GeForce GTX 570 delivers massive DirectX 11 tessellation performance so you can crank-up the gaming realism with incredibly detailed environments and characters.
The Galaxy Difference
Galaxy has been custom developing and building graphics cards for more than 10years. With industry-first features like the flip-fan, dual bios, and XtremeTuner for the iPhone, Galaxy continues to push the limits of technology for gamers. Each product is backed by a 2 year warranty and 24/7 toll-free tech support. Go with the best, Go Galaxy.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015