RunCore release 3.5-inch SSD reaches the theoretical limit of capacity and performance
For several years of development, the commercial level of SSD has begun to take shape in the market. More and more people take SSD into consideration for their laptop computers, but the capacity of 2.5-inch SSD cannot meet their daily needs. RunCore has recently released a 3.5-inch SSD with its maximum capacity of 1TB. This SSD is not only with a large capacity, but also supports SATA III 6 GB with a fancy performance of more than 500MB/s.
In the current SSD market, the maximum physical size of SSD is 2.5 inch due to limited number of Flash memory chips, which also limite SSD's maximum capacity. Therefore, some SSD users had to prepare an extra large capacity HDD in order to store large amount of files. The new product of RunCore is a good solution to such occasion. The performance of this 3.5 inch SSD almost reached the limit of SATA III 6 GB, plus specially designed to increase the function of different mode selection, which is, switching the button can select correspondingly high-performance mode or data backup mode.
If you open the casing of the SSD, you could see that the "content" of the SSD is quite "substantial". Large size of PCB, both sides covered with flash chips, and symmetrically divided into two groups. Each flash group has a Sandforce controller, which is equivalent of two Sandforce 1200 single drive. The read and write performance of each drive can be respectively reach 285MB and 275MB. These two groups of flash chips are connected to co-work by a RAID chip which is located in between.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20