EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus. As part of the Green Fan Series, "EVER Green Fan 12 Plus" (EGF-N12), has been designed in accordance with the "Environmental Protection" concept developed by EVERCOOL for this line of products. It is manufactured with RoHS and environmentally-friendly materials to make no pollution and protect the Earth. The originality of the green colored fan and its packaging design give users a fresh and comfortable feeling.
EVER Green Fan 12 Plus is a 14 CM fan that can fit into a 12cm case; its special fan blade design provides a good airflow and increases the heat dissipation efficiency. The lubricated bearing not only provides a longtime use, but also keeps the stability of the axle to perform a noiseless operation even after a prolonged use. Additionally, EVER Green Fan 12 Plus has unique shock absorption rings and rubber nails that can reduce vibration and noise to provide a quiet cooling solution.
The compatibly of EGF-N12 is great, it can be set either on the front, back or side of case, so that users can freely install it according to their needs. It is very easy to install for both gamer and entry-level users. Moreover, besides EVER Green Fan 12 Plus, "Green Fan series" also has several different sizes from 4cm to 14cm for users to choose.
Users of Green Fan 12 Plus, a silent cooling solution, do protect the environment, thus making the "Environmental Protection" ideal not just a slogan but a reality.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications