EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus. As part of the Green Fan Series, "EVER Green Fan 12 Plus" (EGF-N12), has been designed in accordance with the "Environmental Protection" concept developed by EVERCOOL for this line of products. It is manufactured with RoHS and environmentally-friendly materials to make no pollution and protect the Earth. The originality of the green colored fan and its packaging design give users a fresh and comfortable feeling.
EVER Green Fan 12 Plus is a 14 CM fan that can fit into a 12cm case; its special fan blade design provides a good airflow and increases the heat dissipation efficiency. The lubricated bearing not only provides a longtime use, but also keeps the stability of the axle to perform a noiseless operation even after a prolonged use. Additionally, EVER Green Fan 12 Plus has unique shock absorption rings and rubber nails that can reduce vibration and noise to provide a quiet cooling solution.
The compatibly of EGF-N12 is great, it can be set either on the front, back or side of case, so that users can freely install it according to their needs. It is very easy to install for both gamer and entry-level users. Moreover, besides EVER Green Fan 12 Plus, "Green Fan series" also has several different sizes from 4cm to 14cm for users to choose.
Users of Green Fan 12 Plus, a silent cooling solution, do protect the environment, thus making the "Environmental Protection" ideal not just a slogan but a reality.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams