EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus. As part of the Green Fan Series, "EVER Green Fan 12 Plus" (EGF-N12), has been designed in accordance with the "Environmental Protection" concept developed by EVERCOOL for this line of products. It is manufactured with RoHS and environmentally-friendly materials to make no pollution and protect the Earth. The originality of the green colored fan and its packaging design give users a fresh and comfortable feeling.
EVER Green Fan 12 Plus is a 14 CM fan that can fit into a 12cm case; its special fan blade design provides a good airflow and increases the heat dissipation efficiency. The lubricated bearing not only provides a longtime use, but also keeps the stability of the axle to perform a noiseless operation even after a prolonged use. Additionally, EVER Green Fan 12 Plus has unique shock absorption rings and rubber nails that can reduce vibration and noise to provide a quiet cooling solution.
The compatibly of EGF-N12 is great, it can be set either on the front, back or side of case, so that users can freely install it according to their needs. It is very easy to install for both gamer and entry-level users. Moreover, besides EVER Green Fan 12 Plus, "Green Fan series" also has several different sizes from 4cm to 14cm for users to choose.
Users of Green Fan 12 Plus, a silent cooling solution, do protect the environment, thus making the "Environmental Protection" ideal not just a slogan but a reality.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to unveil curved iPhone in 2018
- HoloLens powered by 24-core holographic processing unit
- Halo PC project Installation 01 looks incredible
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards