EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus. As part of the Green Fan Series, "EVER Green Fan 12 Plus" (EGF-N12), has been designed in accordance with the "Environmental Protection" concept developed by EVERCOOL for this line of products. It is manufactured with RoHS and environmentally-friendly materials to make no pollution and protect the Earth. The originality of the green colored fan and its packaging design give users a fresh and comfortable feeling.
EVER Green Fan 12 Plus is a 14 CM fan that can fit into a 12cm case; its special fan blade design provides a good airflow and increases the heat dissipation efficiency. The lubricated bearing not only provides a longtime use, but also keeps the stability of the axle to perform a noiseless operation even after a prolonged use. Additionally, EVER Green Fan 12 Plus has unique shock absorption rings and rubber nails that can reduce vibration and noise to provide a quiet cooling solution.
The compatibly of EGF-N12 is great, it can be set either on the front, back or side of case, so that users can freely install it according to their needs. It is very easy to install for both gamer and entry-level users. Moreover, besides EVER Green Fan 12 Plus, "Green Fan series" also has several different sizes from 4cm to 14cm for users to choose.
Users of Green Fan 12 Plus, a silent cooling solution, do protect the environment, thus making the "Environmental Protection" ideal not just a slogan but a reality.
Latest News Posts
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi