Noctua Intros New AMD Opteron Coolers with G34 Support
Noctua today updated its DO line of CPU coolers for AMD Opteron based servers and workstations. The new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 coolers come with two of Noctua's renowned premium quality fans, achieve further improved quiet cooling performance and support AMD's socket G34 platform.
"Our DX and DO line of coolers for Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron have made a name for themselves in the professional server and workstation market, but recently, many of our industry clients have requested support for the latest G34 based Opteron CPUs", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "The new A3 models now allow us to satisfy this demand and we're confident that many G34 builders will be relieved to hear that there's finally a quiet cooling solution for this platform."
The new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 are based on Noctua's much acclaimed NH-U series which have received more than 300 awards and recommendations from the international press. Six heatpipes, a performance optimised fin stack and an enlarged contact surface suitable for socket G34 CPUs allow for further improved performance.
Thanks to the new NM-A3 SecuFirm2 mounting system, the NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 support both Socket F as well as the newer G34 and C32 sockets. The coolers can be installed rotated by 90° in order to allow for an optimal positioning and to evade compatibility issues on dual socket mainboards.
Bundled with two of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 and NF-B9 premium fans as well as the industrial-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 coolers form complete premium quality packages for quietly cooling AMD workstations and servers.
Prices and availability
Both models are available immediately at recommended retail prices of EUR 56.90 / USD 64.90 (NH-U12DO A3) and EUR 46.90 / USD 54.90 (NH-U9DO A3).
Latest News Posts
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis