Noctua Intros New AMD Opteron Coolers with G34 Support
Noctua today updated its DO line of CPU coolers for AMD Opteron based servers and workstations. The new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 coolers come with two of Noctua's renowned premium quality fans, achieve further improved quiet cooling performance and support AMD's socket G34 platform.
"Our DX and DO line of coolers for Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron have made a name for themselves in the professional server and workstation market, but recently, many of our industry clients have requested support for the latest G34 based Opteron CPUs", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "The new A3 models now allow us to satisfy this demand and we're confident that many G34 builders will be relieved to hear that there's finally a quiet cooling solution for this platform."
The new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 are based on Noctua's much acclaimed NH-U series which have received more than 300 awards and recommendations from the international press. Six heatpipes, a performance optimised fin stack and an enlarged contact surface suitable for socket G34 CPUs allow for further improved performance.
Thanks to the new NM-A3 SecuFirm2 mounting system, the NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 support both Socket F as well as the newer G34 and C32 sockets. The coolers can be installed rotated by 90° in order to allow for an optimal positioning and to evade compatibility issues on dual socket mainboards.
Bundled with two of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 and NF-B9 premium fans as well as the industrial-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the new NH-U12DO A3 and NH-U9DO A3 coolers form complete premium quality packages for quietly cooling AMD workstations and servers.
Prices and availability
Both models are available immediately at recommended retail prices of EUR 56.90 / USD 64.90 (NH-U12DO A3) and EUR 46.90 / USD 54.90 (NH-U9DO A3).
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo has racked up more than 1.62M copies of Splatoon sold
- Tom Cruise to return for 'Mission Impossible 6'
- Amazon wants drone-only airspace for its delivery aircraft
- Apparently, you can even use Wi-Fi on Mt. Fuji now
- ING Netherlands introduces voice-based mobile payments
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Using mSATA
- Sentey SS6-2440 Slim Series Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- How to repair pst files
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10