Palit Microsystems Announces Duo of GeForce GTX 570 Accelerators
Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, releases the most anticipated products of the year: Palit GTX 570 and GTX 570 Sonic Platinum. Featuring massive DX11 performance, dual fan thermal solution with the new mercury design and 4 video outputs, Palit GeForce GTX 570 Series will bring you a whole new level of gaming experience.
With 480 CUDA processor cores and the architecture enhancement on GF110 chipset, Palit GTX 570 Series deliver an outstanding DX11 performance that's 25% higher than previous generation. However, the enormous factory overclock of 800MHz and 1280MB of 2000MHz makes Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum the king amongst GTX 570 Series. The performance of Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum can boost 6% higher than non-OC GTX 570 in DX11. Even more, Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum runs up to 8 % faster in DX10 than non-OC version. Built from GeForce GTX GPU, Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum also incorporates all the latest gaming technologies like CUDA, PhysX, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision and SLI. Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum is the most suitable gaming rig for enthusiast gamers.
Design with more fans and fins, the Dual Fan thermal solution consists of a PWM fan with optimized heatsink, giving Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum exceptional thermal performance. Featuring the dual fan design, Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum remains quiet and cool while you rip through the latest titles like Call of Duty: Black Ops. In addition, the new Mercury Design of classy sliver fan cover gives Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum an attractive appearance. Combine with function and stylish look, the thermal design of Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum is simply outstanding.
With the excellent gaming performance, cooler and quieter thermal solution, the classy Mercury Design fan cover and the latest GTX technologies, Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum provides unbeatable gaming experience! And is the perfect gift for performance-minded gamers just in time for the holidays!
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications