Palit Microsystems Announces Duo of GeForce GTX 570 Accelerators
Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, releases the most anticipated products of the year: Palit GTX 570 and GTX 570 Sonic Platinum. Featuring massive DX11 performance, dual fan thermal solution with the new mercury design and 4 video outputs, Palit GeForce GTX 570 Series will bring you a whole new level of gaming experience.
With 480 CUDA processor cores and the architecture enhancement on GF110 chipset, Palit GTX 570 Series deliver an outstanding DX11 performance that's 25% higher than previous generation. However, the enormous factory overclock of 800MHz and 1280MB of 2000MHz makes Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum the king amongst GTX 570 Series. The performance of Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum can boost 6% higher than non-OC GTX 570 in DX11. Even more, Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum runs up to 8 % faster in DX10 than non-OC version. Built from GeForce GTX GPU, Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum also incorporates all the latest gaming technologies like CUDA, PhysX, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision and SLI. Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum is the most suitable gaming rig for enthusiast gamers.
Design with more fans and fins, the Dual Fan thermal solution consists of a PWM fan with optimized heatsink, giving Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum exceptional thermal performance. Featuring the dual fan design, Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum remains quiet and cool while you rip through the latest titles like Call of Duty: Black Ops. In addition, the new Mercury Design of classy sliver fan cover gives Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum an attractive appearance. Combine with function and stylish look, the thermal design of Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum is simply outstanding.
With the excellent gaming performance, cooler and quieter thermal solution, the classy Mercury Design fan cover and the latest GTX technologies, Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum provides unbeatable gaming experience! And is the perfect gift for performance-minded gamers just in time for the holidays!
Latest News Posts
- WellBe wearable bracelet helps analyze stressful parts of your day
- Levi wants to embrace Google wearable technology into its products
- Report: Half of jobs at risk from ongoing robotics revolution
- Google shows off functioning Project Ara smartphone at Google I/O 2015
- United States tried a Stuxnet-like attack targeting North Korea
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award