CyberPower Gaming PCs Incorporate NVIDIA's New Fermi GTX 570 GPU
- Get Your Enthusiast GeForce Fermi Performance On!
BALDWIN PARK, CA (December 7, 2010) - CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced a series of high-end desktop gaming PCs infused with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 570 graphics card, which was formally announced today.
The GeForce GTX 570 offers enthusiasts an alternative to NVIDIA's top-end GTX 580 GPU, but still has the horsepower and muscle to outperform the previous flagship GTX 480 GPU at an attractive price. The new GTX 570 will be featured in CyberPower's Gamer Xtreme, Gamer Infinity, and Gamer Ultra desktop gaming rigs, and all custom systems designed with the CyberPower Configurator.
CyberPower customers will find all the premium gaming technologies they have come to expect with NVIDIA GeForce GTX based systems such as Microsoft DirectX 11, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX, and SLI. The GTX 570 also incorporates NVIDIA's innovative vapor thermal chamber for quieter gaming. When combined with the latest Intel hexacore CPUs, CyberPower customers are guaranteed epic performance with unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for games, movies and video streams.
CyberPower customers can start with a single GTX 570 card and add up to two additional cards, depending on the model ordered. All CyberPower GTX 570-based systems have compatible components such as SLI-ready motherboards, power supplies and cooling options to accommodate additional GPUs.
CyberPower GTX 570-based systems can also take your gaming to another dimension with support for NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Surround. NVIDIA's 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. You can also enjoy 3D movies and 3D digital photographs or expand your gaming across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game" experience with NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies.
All CyberPower systems based on the GTX570 can be easily customized with a number of hard drive and/or SSD, optical drive, memory, and other peripheral component options at the company website. All systems will be able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP), HDMI, Blu-ray 3D, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
CyberPower loads every system with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience and includes and industry-best 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support. The starting price for a CyberPower GeForce GTX 570-based system is expected to be $899.00.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built Gaming Desktops, Gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design