OCZ Technology Announces Successful Qualification of RevoDrive X2 Solid State Drives with Falcon Northwest's High-End Gaming PCs
OCZ's RevoDrive X2 PCI-Express Solid State Drives Now Available in Falcon Northwest's Custom Built Gaming Systems
SAN JOSE, CA-December 7, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, announces that RevoDrive X2 PCI-Express Solid State Drives (SSDs) have been qualified by renowned boutique system integrator, Falcon Northwest, and will be implemented in Falcon's high-performance PC's for the gaming market. As the ultrafast storage option, using a RevoDrive X2 SSD in place of a traditional hard drive enhances performance and system responsiveness, and will be offered in the renowned Mach V and Talon Series of desktops.
"Falcon Northwest is a leader in the enthusiast PC space and offers customers truly unique custom solutions that both look and perform like no other," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "We share Falcon's passion for enthusiast grade performance and quality and are thrilled that customers can now select our premium RevoDrive X2 PCI-E solid state drives integrated within Falcon's high-end gaming desktops."
"We've been looking for a bootable, solid-state PCI Express storage solution for years" said Kelt Reeves, President of Falcon Northwest. "Before OCZ introduced the RevoDrive, other brands we'd tested ran too hot, were too small, too slow, weren't bootable and were always too expensive. With the new RevoDrive X2 series, OCZ has set a new bar for cost per gigabyte, performance and size in PCI Express storage. They offer cold, silent, wickedly fast performance in sizes for every budget."
Falcon Northwest is one of the oldest and most respected enthusiast PC system builders, and its award-winning lineup of custom designed gaming and productivity machines utilize the highest quality components available, unleashing the performance potential of the latest platforms. Striving to always deliver the ultimate PC experience, Falcon Northwest qualified the RevoDrive X2 for its incredible 700MB/s transfer speeds and ability to keep pace with intensive multimedia environments. By pairing the X2 with the world-class builds offered by Falcon Northwest, users can take full advantage of the fastest, bootable SSD technology that offers near instantaneous data access, maximum bandwidth, and less lag time.
The PC gaming market continues to stay strong with the continuous flow of new entertainment titles, and is fueled by a large customer base demanding the highest level of performance and reliability, which is difficult to find in the traditional pre-fabricated systems. Falcon Northwest's boutique enthusiast segment is the perfect arena for OCZ PCI-Express SSD offerings, as the Company remains committed to growth in this unique market.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Tesla's new P100D announced, 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L