Sharkoon's New QuickPort Series: New Design plus Backup Function
Follow-up series "Sharkoon QuickPort XT" with new design and backup function | five models: USB2.0/eSATA or USB3.0 interface, in black or white and for USB3.0 users a starter kit with USB3.0 QuickPort and USB3.0 controller card | MSRP 19.79 euros
Sharkoon redesigns their QuickPort hard drive docking station: The "SATA QuickPort XT" model of the new series is available for the first time in white and features a new design plus an additional Backup function.
The application stays the same: With the sturdy table adapter, external SATA hard drives and SSDs can be connected directly to the computer without any prior time-consuming installation. When the disk is inserted into the slot, the system immediately recognizes it as an authorized drive.
For the new series Sharkoon has revised the design: With the housing having a new flattened forward design, the XT model looks slimmer. The measurements: 130 x 100 x 63 mm (W x L x H). Besides the new look, Sharkoon has integrated a One Click Backup Feature for Windows systems (XP, Vista, 7) and provides a CD containing the software for fast and convenient data protection. On the front of the device an LED strip shines during operation and hard drive access, on the back is a 12V power supply and an on/off switch.
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XTs are initially available in five different variations: Users have the choice between models with a USB2.0/eSATA interface or with a USB3.0 interface. Both are currently available in black with a red LED strip, and in white with a blue LED strip. For users who have not yet upgraded their computers to SuperSpeed USB, Sharkoon offers a USB3.0 starter kit which contains the USB3.0 QuickPort in black as well as the Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Controller Card. The PCIe card expands the computer with two USB3.0 ports. Within shipping of all models you will find a software/manual CD, brief instructions, power supply, and depending on the model either a USB2.0 or a USB3.0 cable (100 cm).
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XT available in authorized retailers.
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XT (BL or WH) MSRP 19.79 euros
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XT USB3.0 (BL or WH) MSRP 22.79 euros
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XT USB3.0 Plus (Starter kit) MSRP 34.90 euros
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0