Patriot Announces Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits for Intel's X58 Express Chipset
Patriot's Viper series Tri-Channel Memory Kits: Low Voltages, Increased Bandwidths, Low Latencies
Fremont, California, USA, October 23, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Viper series Tri-Channel memory kits designed for the forthcoming Intel® Core i7/Intel® X58 Express Chipset. Available in both 3GB and 6GB kits, these newly engineered memory kits come with the award winning Viper series heat shields and are the perfect balance of speed and latency while achieving lower voltage requirements.
"Intel's® Nehalem architecture shows significant improvements over previous platforms," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory.
"High performance DDR3 DIMMs from Patriot Memory, combined with the phenomenal memory bandwidth & processing capability of Intel's® upcoming Core i7 microprocessors, will deliver exciting levels of performance to PC enthusiasts worldwide," said, Steve R. Peterson, Intel's® Director of Chipset & Graphics Marketing.
3GB PC3-12800 Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1600MHz (3 x 1GB) 8-8-8-24
6GB PC3-12800 Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1600MHz (3 x 2GB) 8-8-8-24
3GB PC3-12800 Viper Series Enhanced Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1600MHz (3 x 1GB) 9-9-9-24
6GB PC3-12800 Viper Series Enhanced Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1600MHz (3 x 2GB) 9-9-9-24
3GB PC3-10666 Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1333MHz (3 x 1GB) 7-7-7-20
6GB PC3-10666 Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1333MHz (3 x 2GB) 7-7-7-20
3GB PC3-10666 Viper Series Enhanced Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1333MHz (3 x 1GB) 9-9-9-24
6GB PC3-10666 Viper Series Enhanced Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1333MHz (3 x 2GB) 9-9-9-24
The Viper series Tri-Channel kits will also include Intel's® newest XMP settings for Core i7 processor based platforms. When enabled, XMP settings allow easy, uncomplicated overclocking on Intel's® X58 Express chipsets.
Patriot will also offer a 3GB and 6GB PC3-10666 1333MHz CL9 Tri-Channel kit for their Signature Line for entry level consumers looking to experience Intel's® newest platform.
Patriot's Tri-Channel solutions are manufactured and tested for quality and compatibility as a kit in our USA manufacturing facility located in Fremont, CA.
For more information on Patriot's Tri-Channel memory products or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 nd is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition