Point of View and TGT Announce GeForce GTX 580 ''Beast'' Overclocked Graphics Card
Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a water cooled GeForce GTX 580 3D processor board, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 "Beast" featuring a solid 9mm slim-line Copper Water Cooling block. The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 "Beast" already started shipping at a recommended retail price of 729.
Hand-selected by TGT, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 "Beast" is running at an unprecedented 855 MHz core clock "out of the box", 1710 MHz shader clock and 4104 MHz DDR-5 memory clock honoring TGT's efforts to optimize and balance both, enhanced core clock settings and rock solid stability.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 "Beast" is the world's first GeForce GTX 580 based 3D processor card running stable at 850 MHz. But this is not all. Depending on the local thermal cooling environment and ventilation, the "TGT 580 BEAST" may run stable at even higher core clock rates. Frankly speak-ing, as TGT seriously cares about the 3D gaming enthusiasts TGT is not only raising the core clock rate, but also significantly raising the over clocking headroom in general.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning