GlacialTech Launches New, Elegant M- Flit Series Laptop Cooling Pads
The new GlacialTech Cooling Pad is the best way to keep your laptop cool. In order to achieve the best cooling performance, GlacialTech redesigned the four types of M-Flit series Cooling Pad in the title of S1, M1, L1 & Z1 which fit laptop up to 17 inches to include a patent-pending Air Flow Wing, repositioned fan, and wave shape. This combination of features optimizes circulation to let hot air flow up and away from your laptop. The USB-powered Cooling Pad can be used comfortably on a desk or in your lap. The M- Flit series has a very minimalistic metal and plastic design that looks good in any home or office. Its thin aluminum & plastic body features a mesh pattern, with plenty of holes to let air flow into the bottom of your notebook, while its back props the pad (and your notebook) up at about a perfect-degree angle, both to increase airflow and to give users a better typing position.
One might wonder how prolonged use of notebooks could effect on the upper thigh of the human. It can give first degree burns. Therefore, using laptop until it heats up would not only result in severe health disorder but can also damage the laptop in general. The tiny wirings and connections on the boards within the laptop are also sensitive to changes in temperature. Using the laptop for a long time after it is already heat up can cause these wirings and connections to melt could lead to the malfunctioning of the laptop.
This M- Flit series laptop cooling Pad from GlacialTech is solidly built and is very stable. In fact, it is one of the attractive looking notebook stands/cooling pads that is available in the market with slim and smart design for a various notebook models. The Mat of the cooling pad has non-skid rubber domes, which prevent any slippage of the notebook.
For the convenience of the users, the M- Flit series laptop cooling Pad has ERGONOMICS design and adjustable fan speed device. From the ergonomics point of view and color point of view, M- Flit series cooling pad comes in three colors -white, black & silver so that the users can choose their favorite color.
The M- Flit Series are made up of plastic ABS and aluminum, measures 270 × 202 × 28 (S1), 340× 260 × 35 (M1), 410× 330 × 50 (L1), 330× 270×45 (Z1), light weighted and portable designed from 7" to 17" laptop and features a mesh surface for improved airflow, includes king size fan of great efficiencies for heat removing include adjustable fan speed device, blue color LED lighting system, four different fans working between 1200 to 1800RPM, a built-in fan controller, and no less than USB 2.0 ports. The Ergonomic design of the laptop pad gives a great comfort for your wrists.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card