GlacialTech Launches New, Elegant M- Flit Series Laptop Cooling Pads
The new GlacialTech Cooling Pad is the best way to keep your laptop cool. In order to achieve the best cooling performance, GlacialTech redesigned the four types of M-Flit series Cooling Pad in the title of S1, M1, L1 & Z1 which fit laptop up to 17 inches to include a patent-pending Air Flow Wing, repositioned fan, and wave shape. This combination of features optimizes circulation to let hot air flow up and away from your laptop. The USB-powered Cooling Pad can be used comfortably on a desk or in your lap. The M- Flit series has a very minimalistic metal and plastic design that looks good in any home or office. Its thin aluminum & plastic body features a mesh pattern, with plenty of holes to let air flow into the bottom of your notebook, while its back props the pad (and your notebook) up at about a perfect-degree angle, both to increase airflow and to give users a better typing position.
One might wonder how prolonged use of notebooks could effect on the upper thigh of the human. It can give first degree burns. Therefore, using laptop until it heats up would not only result in severe health disorder but can also damage the laptop in general. The tiny wirings and connections on the boards within the laptop are also sensitive to changes in temperature. Using the laptop for a long time after it is already heat up can cause these wirings and connections to melt could lead to the malfunctioning of the laptop.
This M- Flit series laptop cooling Pad from GlacialTech is solidly built and is very stable. In fact, it is one of the attractive looking notebook stands/cooling pads that is available in the market with slim and smart design for a various notebook models. The Mat of the cooling pad has non-skid rubber domes, which prevent any slippage of the notebook.
For the convenience of the users, the M- Flit series laptop cooling Pad has ERGONOMICS design and adjustable fan speed device. From the ergonomics point of view and color point of view, M- Flit series cooling pad comes in three colors -white, black & silver so that the users can choose their favorite color.
The M- Flit Series are made up of plastic ABS and aluminum, measures 270 × 202 × 28 (S1), 340× 260 × 35 (M1), 410× 330 × 50 (L1), 330× 270×45 (Z1), light weighted and portable designed from 7" to 17" laptop and features a mesh surface for improved airflow, includes king size fan of great efficiencies for heat removing include adjustable fan speed device, blue color LED lighting system, four different fans working between 1200 to 1800RPM, a built-in fan controller, and no less than USB 2.0 ports. The Ergonomic design of the laptop pad gives a great comfort for your wrists.
Latest News Posts
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities