VisionTek Announces Killer 2100 HD 5770 Combo Graphics-Network Card
VisionTek Products and Bigfoot Networks today announced the launch of the VisionTek Killer HD 5770, the world's first single-card, PCI Express solution combining Bigfoot Networks Killer E2100 game networking technology and AMD Radeon HD 5000 graphics family technology to supercharge mainstream PCs for online gaming.
The Killer HD 5770 is a one-card, one-slot solution that combines leading-edge graphics and networking to give consumers explosive HD gaming performance for today's hottest online titles. The Killer HD 5770 card uses the AMD Radeon HD 5770 graphics processing unit (GPU) to deliver Microsoft DirectX 11 support, multimonitor setup and 7.1 audio via HDMI output. The Killer HD 5770 card also uses the Killer E2100 platform to deliver blazing-fast Gigabit Ethernet networking optimized for online gameplay. The Killer E2100 platform is a new, embedded version of the award-winning Killer 2100 gaming network card developed by Bigfoot Networks.
Benefits of the VisionTek Killer HD 5770 card include:
Multiple Displays - Immersive gaming with multidisplay capabilities
Game Networking Performance - Whether you're playing MMOs or first-person shooters, the Killer E2100 platform delivers fast networking with a new level of online gaming performance and a competitive edge
Intelligence - The Killer E2100 platform identifies and accelerates traffic to your game with Advanced Game Detect for unmatched online gaming performance
Maximum Control - See which applications are hogging PC bandwidth. Set limits using Visual Bandwidth Control or shut them down completely with Application Blocking, so they don't interfere with online games
Visibility - Monitor and manage gaming rig health and performance with at-a-glance Online Gaming PC Monitor
"The VisionTek Killer HD 5770 card is the only upgrade card specifically designed to combine high-quality graphics and low-latency networking for gaming," said Michael Innes, COO & EVP of VisionTek Products, LLC. "We are pleased to offer our customers unrivaled online gaming performance with the unprecedented convenience of a single plug-and-play card."
"With the Killer HD 5770, players with mainstream PCs can turbocharge their systems at a fraction of the cost of a new PC," said Michael Howse, CEO, Bigfoot Networks. "Bigfoot Networks pursues strategic initiatives with companies like VisionTek because of its shared commitment to offering unique, intelligent products to demanding gamers."
"VisionTek has been a strategic partner for nearly 10 years and brings extremely innovative AMD design concepts to the North American market," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager of AMD's GPU Division. "We rely on our leading partners to expand on our technology reach. VisionTek once again delivers on that directive with its new Killer HD 5770 launch."
The VisionTek Killer HD 5770 gaming graphics and network card will be available in early December through North American online and retail channels at an MSRP of $199.99 USD.
Latest News Posts
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Mass Effect: Andromeda 10-hour demo coming to EA Access
- Samsung's Note line isn't dead: Note 8 is coming
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Tekken 7 launches on June 2, 2017 in the Americas
- The end of the world awaits in Dark Souls III: The Ringed City
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM