VisionTek Announces Killer 2100 HD 5770 Combo Graphics-Network Card
VisionTek Products and Bigfoot Networks today announced the launch of the VisionTek Killer HD 5770, the world's first single-card, PCI Express solution combining Bigfoot Networks Killer E2100 game networking technology and AMD Radeon HD 5000 graphics family technology to supercharge mainstream PCs for online gaming.
The Killer HD 5770 is a one-card, one-slot solution that combines leading-edge graphics and networking to give consumers explosive HD gaming performance for today's hottest online titles. The Killer HD 5770 card uses the AMD Radeon HD 5770 graphics processing unit (GPU) to deliver Microsoft DirectX 11 support, multimonitor setup and 7.1 audio via HDMI output. The Killer HD 5770 card also uses the Killer E2100 platform to deliver blazing-fast Gigabit Ethernet networking optimized for online gameplay. The Killer E2100 platform is a new, embedded version of the award-winning Killer 2100 gaming network card developed by Bigfoot Networks.
Benefits of the VisionTek Killer HD 5770 card include:
Multiple Displays - Immersive gaming with multidisplay capabilities
Game Networking Performance - Whether you're playing MMOs or first-person shooters, the Killer E2100 platform delivers fast networking with a new level of online gaming performance and a competitive edge
Intelligence - The Killer E2100 platform identifies and accelerates traffic to your game with Advanced Game Detect for unmatched online gaming performance
Maximum Control - See which applications are hogging PC bandwidth. Set limits using Visual Bandwidth Control or shut them down completely with Application Blocking, so they don't interfere with online games
Visibility - Monitor and manage gaming rig health and performance with at-a-glance Online Gaming PC Monitor
"The VisionTek Killer HD 5770 card is the only upgrade card specifically designed to combine high-quality graphics and low-latency networking for gaming," said Michael Innes, COO & EVP of VisionTek Products, LLC. "We are pleased to offer our customers unrivaled online gaming performance with the unprecedented convenience of a single plug-and-play card."
"With the Killer HD 5770, players with mainstream PCs can turbocharge their systems at a fraction of the cost of a new PC," said Michael Howse, CEO, Bigfoot Networks. "Bigfoot Networks pursues strategic initiatives with companies like VisionTek because of its shared commitment to offering unique, intelligent products to demanding gamers."
"VisionTek has been a strategic partner for nearly 10 years and brings extremely innovative AMD design concepts to the North American market," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager of AMD's GPU Division. "We rely on our leading partners to expand on our technology reach. VisionTek once again delivers on that directive with its new Killer HD 5770 launch."
The VisionTek Killer HD 5770 gaming graphics and network card will be available in early December through North American online and retail channels at an MSRP of $199.99 USD.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio