Sparkle Announces New Low-Profile GeForce GT 430 with 512 MB Memory
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced New Edition of SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card, bringing unparalleled levels of price/performance to mainstream users. Exquisitely made cooling fan, which has high performance thermal compound ensures optimal thermal dissipation even after years of use.
Using NVIDIA's next generation GF108 chip architecture. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card are designed with unparalleled levels of price/performance. With more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power over competing product, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card dominate the competition and offers amazing game realism on the latest DirectX 11 titles like Civilization V. Equipped with the latest industry leading technologies including NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA PhysX, high performance NVIDIA GeForce drivers, and more, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card has everything mainstream users need to spoil their senses.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology With 96 cores CUDA C/C++ Support
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card's 96 processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding.
DX11 Done Right
With more than 2x the geometry processing power over competing products, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards can deliver the game realism with incredibly detailed characters, terrain, and game environments - all with blazing fast performance. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards also bring stunning gaming effects with cutting-edge Microsoft DirectX 11 graphics and NVIDIA PhysX technology take gaming to a new level.
Big on Performance. Easy on the Wallet.
The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card let you to get the most graphics bang for your buck. With NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 graphics chip, you can dominate the competition in the hottest titles like StarCraft 2 without breaking your wallet.
The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card provides 512MB DDR3 video memory to mainstream users, to satisfy the need on the video memory size, conquering mainstream PC games and application programs.
3nd Generation PureVideo HD
High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
OpenGL 4.0 Optimization and Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
Native HDMI 1.4a Support and Audio Input for HDMI
Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. High-definition audio transmission can be realized without spdif wiring.
Latest News Posts
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- Why wasn't the NX at E3? Nintendo is afraid of copycats
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities