BitFenix Unleashes Colossus Venom and Window
Award-winning enthusiast full tower ATX chassis gets even deadlier
(BitFenix Design Lab, December 1, 2010) - Today, BitFenix released the Colossus Venom and Colossus Window, two new variants of its award-winning Colossus enthusiast full tower PC chassis.
"After releasing Colossus, BitFenix fans from around the world offered their own personal suggestions on some new and interesting modifications for the full tower, and Colossus Venom and Colossus Window are the results of that feedback," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "With Colossus Venom and Colossus Window, we hope to appeal to an even broader number of users by offering a wider selection of chassis based on a proven design."
At this past Gamescom 2010, BitFenix demoed a Colossus with eerie green LED lighting, a striking design that turned many heads at Europe's largest video gaming show. After a flood of user emails asking if a green variant would be offered for sale, BitFenix decided to make it happen with Colossus Venom Edition. Colossus Venom Edition uses the same design as the original Colossus, but allows users to select between green or red lighting at the push of a button. This new color choice gives Colossus Venom Edition an ominous new look, perfect for intimidating the competition during late-night gaming sessions. Of course, all the original Colossus features have been retained, such as the proprietary BitFenix SofTouch coating, BitFenix S3 Storage Compartment, and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, making Colossus Venom Edition the perfect chassis for the hardcore gaming enthusiast.
For those who want to show their hardware to the world, Colossus Window is a fresh new twist of the ultimate enthusiast PC chassis. Eschewing the LED side panels for an attractive windowed side panel, users can let their hardware shine through, all while being enclosed by the distinctive styling of the Colossus design. Users can choose between the Colossus Window's three variants (Black, White and Venom), each coming with two color-matched 230mm LED fans which cast a bright glow through the signature windowed side panel. A simplified control panel provides the basic controls, including power on/off, reset, and LED on/off, and for connectivity, Colossus Window comes with four USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port and audio jacks.
BitFenix Colossus Venom Edition will have an estimated retail price of 159 (incl. 19% VAT) and $169.
BitFenix Colossus Window will have an estimated retail price of 139 (incl. 19% VAT) and $149.
For more information on Colossus Venom and Colossus Window, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4