BitFenix Unleashes Colossus Venom and Window
Award-winning enthusiast full tower ATX chassis gets even deadlier
(BitFenix Design Lab, December 1, 2010) - Today, BitFenix released the Colossus Venom and Colossus Window, two new variants of its award-winning Colossus enthusiast full tower PC chassis.
"After releasing Colossus, BitFenix fans from around the world offered their own personal suggestions on some new and interesting modifications for the full tower, and Colossus Venom and Colossus Window are the results of that feedback," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "With Colossus Venom and Colossus Window, we hope to appeal to an even broader number of users by offering a wider selection of chassis based on a proven design."
At this past Gamescom 2010, BitFenix demoed a Colossus with eerie green LED lighting, a striking design that turned many heads at Europe's largest video gaming show. After a flood of user emails asking if a green variant would be offered for sale, BitFenix decided to make it happen with Colossus Venom Edition. Colossus Venom Edition uses the same design as the original Colossus, but allows users to select between green or red lighting at the push of a button. This new color choice gives Colossus Venom Edition an ominous new look, perfect for intimidating the competition during late-night gaming sessions. Of course, all the original Colossus features have been retained, such as the proprietary BitFenix SofTouch coating, BitFenix S3 Storage Compartment, and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, making Colossus Venom Edition the perfect chassis for the hardcore gaming enthusiast.
For those who want to show their hardware to the world, Colossus Window is a fresh new twist of the ultimate enthusiast PC chassis. Eschewing the LED side panels for an attractive windowed side panel, users can let their hardware shine through, all while being enclosed by the distinctive styling of the Colossus design. Users can choose between the Colossus Window's three variants (Black, White and Venom), each coming with two color-matched 230mm LED fans which cast a bright glow through the signature windowed side panel. A simplified control panel provides the basic controls, including power on/off, reset, and LED on/off, and for connectivity, Colossus Window comes with four USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port and audio jacks.
BitFenix Colossus Venom Edition will have an estimated retail price of 159 (incl. 19% VAT) and $169.
BitFenix Colossus Window will have an estimated retail price of 139 (incl. 19% VAT) and $149.
For more information on Colossus Venom and Colossus Window, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Shots fired: GameStop CEO says 'Wii U was disappointing to everybody'
- AMD releases new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.1 beta drivers
- Battlefield 1's African American lead is a WW1 Harlem Hellfighter
- Dishonored 2: Everything you need to know
- Windows 7 update breaks PCs with ASUS motherboards
- 1MORE Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones Review
- Strange indeed P57W Laptop Shutdown
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat