Exceleram Announces Rippler Series Memory Kits
Exceleram - the Highend Memory based in Landau, Germany, announces the availability of the first four Rippler Memory Kits. The name Rippler stands for a new Heatsink designed especially for the overclocking community. The German Exceleram Team completed the development and the Rippler Series is ready to ship now. First shipments are leaving the German warehouse this week. The Rippler Series will be expanded during the next weeks.
"We already have customer requests for other Rippler Kits and we will consider them of course." said Martim Reis Silva - Sales Director Exceleram. As a goody, there are also 2 highend kits with black 8layer PCB available. In the beginning the memory will be delivered in a noble aluminiumbox instead of plastic blister.
Rippler Kits Overview:
ERB300A 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V 8 Layer Black PCB
ERB301A 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V 8 Layer Black PCB
ER3000A 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 7-9-9-24 1.65V
ER3001A 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 7-9-9-24 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family