Tt eSports Announces the Challenger Gaming Keyboard
Tt eSPORTS, the world's leading professional gaming gear division by Thermaltake has unveiled their new keyboard the CHALLENGER Ultimate, a gaming keyboard created for MMORPG and RTS gamers to rule your kingdom with your own style. Enjoy the dark atmosphere but execute accurate shots, it's the only way to take down the enemies. With the Wizard 256 back light design, 4 levels of illumination design that simulates all time true-to-life gaming ambience that can match any mood, the CHALLENGER Ultimate also provides up to 14 Macro keys capability to be one step ahead of their competitors.
With 64KB on board memory in 5 game profiles and 70 Marco keys, plus anti-ghosting capability, gamers are given that extra boost of confidence to win. Tt eSPORTS is not only the leading gaming gear provider, but they are always focused on adding that something extra. With 2 extra built-in USB ports, audio jacks for Mic. in and SP out, Gold-plated USB connector are convenient features that enhance the gaming actions.
The world's first exclusive cooling fan illumination gaming keyboard
4 levels of illumination design simulates all time true-to-life gaming atmosphere
Provides up to 64KB on board memory in 5 game profiles and 70 macro keys
Innovative customization GUI to bring your joy of gaming achievement
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning