ASETEK FIRST WITH LIQUID COOLING FOR AMD'S "HOT" NEW ATI RADEON HD 4870 GRAPHICS PROCESSOR CARDS
Asetek's industry-leading, LCLC liquid cooling solution is now available for AMD's latest ATI Radeon HD 4870 family of graphics cards. The unique, single-slot liquid cooling approach provides OEMs with an extremely high overclocking capability enabling them to design and produce outstanding gaming and entertainment products with virtually no noise.
OEM-quality, Liquid Cooling Extends Overclocking Performance for the Ultimate Silent PC Gaming Graphics Experience
SAN JOSE, Calf. June 25, 2008 - Asetek's industry-leading, LCLC liquid cooling solution is now available for AMD's latest ATI Radeon HD 4870 family of graphics cards. The unique, single-slot liquid cooling approach provides OEMs with an extremely high overclocking capability enabling them to design and produce outstanding gaming and entertainment products with virtually no noise.
PC gamers continue to push the performance envelope," says Gary Baum, Asetek's Senior VP of Marketing. "Our award-winning, LCLC thermal solution extends overclocking performance providing the maximum gaming and entertainment experience-with no graphics fan noise.
To meet the demands of advanced gaming or graphics-intensive applications, Asetek's highly integrated solution lowers the GPU temperatures found on the 4870 by as much as 26 degrees, enabling it to run significantly cooler in extreme performance modes of operation. And, since the Asetek solution is totally liquid cooled, the graphics card can run completely silent, except for the system heat exchanger fan that typically runs at a quiet 30 dB(A).
For applications requiring exceptional thermal performance, low noise, small footprint, and maximum reliability, Asetek is the only liquid cooling company that provides these rigorous OEM level reliability and environmental testing assurance. Shock, vibration, and thermal stress testing assures a 50,000-hour operational lifetime with absolutely no end-user maintenance required.
As a single-slot cooling solution, OEM design flexibility is assured. When used as part of a Crossfire configuration, the LCLC product consumes only two of the four slots normally used, freeing up two slots for other configuration upgrades noise."
Founded in 2000, Asetek is the world leading system thermal and acoustic management solution provider. Specialized designs incorporating liquid-cooling, vapor phase or vapor chamber technologies are utilized in providing OEM design solutions. These solutions are designed for applications where end-users demand exceptional performance, low noise and maximum reliability. Asetek's strong brand name products such as VapoChill® and WaterChill are often the favorite choice of enthusiast grade cooling solutions having obtained more than 200 international press awards in the past decade.
Asetek is headquartered in Denmark with offices in San Jose, California and Asia. Asetek works actively with leading-edge companies within the industry to ensure cost effective thermal performance, low acoustic noise and system reliability is achieved. For more information, please visit http://www.asetek.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!