OCZ Technology Announces High-Performance 'Xtreme Thermal Exchange' and Blade 2 DDR3 Memory Series
High-Speed DDR3 with New Low-Profile Heatspreader Designs for Superior Passive Cooling
SAN JOSE, CA-November 23, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, unveils new Xtreme Thermal Exchange (XTE) and Blade 2 high-speed desktop memory, providing the optimal balance of blazing DDR3 performance and cooling efficiency in one solution. Committed to staying ahead of the curve in the high performance segment of the memory market, OCZ is offering high-end memory that keeps pace with intensive overclocking, gaming, and other high-productivity computing environments.
"Building on our previous lines of enthusiast overclocking memory, the new XTE and Blade 2 DDR3 memory series are designed to set the benchmark once again and deliver the ultimate in performance and stability," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "Featuring new compact, yet highly efficient heatspreader designs, these hand-tested kits are the ideal solution for overclockers gaming and productivity applications, and are optimized for the latest generation of platforms from Intel and AMD."
Offering enthusiasts extreme speeds, Blade 2 Series features a new finned anodized aluminum heatsink design for superior thermal management, and are available in 2400MHz and 2133MHz performance kits. Other new additions include the Platinum XTE and Gold XTE Series, to be deployed in premium 2133MHz, 2000MHz, and 1600MHz solutions, coupled with a sleek low-profile anodized aluminum heatspreader design to offset high temperatures that can damage DRAM ICs.
Developed for next generation platforms that take advantage of extreme speeds, OCZ XTE and Blade 2 solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance and reliability, meeting the demand for high-speed AMD AM3, Intel® Core i3, i5, and i7 processors. With an ideal combination of frequency and low latency, OCZ's latest 6GB and 4GB memory kits are specifically designed and qualified on a range of motherboards supporting enhanced clock speeds beyond typical JEDEC profiles.
OCZ's XTE and Blade 2 triple-channel and dual-channel kits are available in PC3-19200, PC3-17000, PC3-16000, and PC3-12800 speed ratings, and are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance. Furthermore, each OCZ module is backed by the OCZ Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Nokia 230 is here and it's $55
- Law student caught trying to hack and change his marks for the better
- Black Friday, $500 off Eurocom laptop with Desktop i7 CPU and GTX 980
- ESPN subscribers diminish at an alarming rate, streaming is to blame
- Someone has hacked Street Fighter 5 Beta for the PC
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader