OCZ Technology Announces High-Performance 'Xtreme Thermal Exchange' and Blade 2 DDR3 Memory Series
High-Speed DDR3 with New Low-Profile Heatspreader Designs for Superior Passive Cooling
SAN JOSE, CA-November 23, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, unveils new Xtreme Thermal Exchange (XTE) and Blade 2 high-speed desktop memory, providing the optimal balance of blazing DDR3 performance and cooling efficiency in one solution. Committed to staying ahead of the curve in the high performance segment of the memory market, OCZ is offering high-end memory that keeps pace with intensive overclocking, gaming, and other high-productivity computing environments.
"Building on our previous lines of enthusiast overclocking memory, the new XTE and Blade 2 DDR3 memory series are designed to set the benchmark once again and deliver the ultimate in performance and stability," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "Featuring new compact, yet highly efficient heatspreader designs, these hand-tested kits are the ideal solution for overclockers gaming and productivity applications, and are optimized for the latest generation of platforms from Intel and AMD."
Offering enthusiasts extreme speeds, Blade 2 Series features a new finned anodized aluminum heatsink design for superior thermal management, and are available in 2400MHz and 2133MHz performance kits. Other new additions include the Platinum XTE and Gold XTE Series, to be deployed in premium 2133MHz, 2000MHz, and 1600MHz solutions, coupled with a sleek low-profile anodized aluminum heatspreader design to offset high temperatures that can damage DRAM ICs.
Developed for next generation platforms that take advantage of extreme speeds, OCZ XTE and Blade 2 solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance and reliability, meeting the demand for high-speed AMD AM3, Intel® Core i3, i5, and i7 processors. With an ideal combination of frequency and low latency, OCZ's latest 6GB and 4GB memory kits are specifically designed and qualified on a range of motherboards supporting enhanced clock speeds beyond typical JEDEC profiles.
OCZ's XTE and Blade 2 triple-channel and dual-channel kits are available in PC3-19200, PC3-17000, PC3-16000, and PC3-12800 speed ratings, and are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance. Furthermore, each OCZ module is backed by the OCZ Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
Latest News Posts
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients