OCZ Technology Announces High-Performance 'Xtreme Thermal Exchange' and Blade 2 DDR3 Memory Series
High-Speed DDR3 with New Low-Profile Heatspreader Designs for Superior Passive Cooling
SAN JOSE, CA-November 23, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, unveils new Xtreme Thermal Exchange (XTE) and Blade 2 high-speed desktop memory, providing the optimal balance of blazing DDR3 performance and cooling efficiency in one solution. Committed to staying ahead of the curve in the high performance segment of the memory market, OCZ is offering high-end memory that keeps pace with intensive overclocking, gaming, and other high-productivity computing environments.
"Building on our previous lines of enthusiast overclocking memory, the new XTE and Blade 2 DDR3 memory series are designed to set the benchmark once again and deliver the ultimate in performance and stability," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "Featuring new compact, yet highly efficient heatspreader designs, these hand-tested kits are the ideal solution for overclockers gaming and productivity applications, and are optimized for the latest generation of platforms from Intel and AMD."
Offering enthusiasts extreme speeds, Blade 2 Series features a new finned anodized aluminum heatsink design for superior thermal management, and are available in 2400MHz and 2133MHz performance kits. Other new additions include the Platinum XTE and Gold XTE Series, to be deployed in premium 2133MHz, 2000MHz, and 1600MHz solutions, coupled with a sleek low-profile anodized aluminum heatspreader design to offset high temperatures that can damage DRAM ICs.
Developed for next generation platforms that take advantage of extreme speeds, OCZ XTE and Blade 2 solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance and reliability, meeting the demand for high-speed AMD AM3, Intel® Core i3, i5, and i7 processors. With an ideal combination of frequency and low latency, OCZ's latest 6GB and 4GB memory kits are specifically designed and qualified on a range of motherboards supporting enhanced clock speeds beyond typical JEDEC profiles.
OCZ's XTE and Blade 2 triple-channel and dual-channel kits are available in PC3-19200, PC3-17000, PC3-16000, and PC3-12800 speed ratings, and are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance. Furthermore, each OCZ module is backed by the OCZ Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
Latest News Posts
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance