OCZ Technology Announces High-Performance 'Xtreme Thermal Exchange' and Blade 2 DDR3 Memory Series
High-Speed DDR3 with New Low-Profile Heatspreader Designs for Superior Passive Cooling
SAN JOSE, CA-November 23, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, unveils new Xtreme Thermal Exchange (XTE) and Blade 2 high-speed desktop memory, providing the optimal balance of blazing DDR3 performance and cooling efficiency in one solution. Committed to staying ahead of the curve in the high performance segment of the memory market, OCZ is offering high-end memory that keeps pace with intensive overclocking, gaming, and other high-productivity computing environments.
"Building on our previous lines of enthusiast overclocking memory, the new XTE and Blade 2 DDR3 memory series are designed to set the benchmark once again and deliver the ultimate in performance and stability," said Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Technology Group. "Featuring new compact, yet highly efficient heatspreader designs, these hand-tested kits are the ideal solution for overclockers gaming and productivity applications, and are optimized for the latest generation of platforms from Intel and AMD."
Offering enthusiasts extreme speeds, Blade 2 Series features a new finned anodized aluminum heatsink design for superior thermal management, and are available in 2400MHz and 2133MHz performance kits. Other new additions include the Platinum XTE and Gold XTE Series, to be deployed in premium 2133MHz, 2000MHz, and 1600MHz solutions, coupled with a sleek low-profile anodized aluminum heatspreader design to offset high temperatures that can damage DRAM ICs.
Developed for next generation platforms that take advantage of extreme speeds, OCZ XTE and Blade 2 solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance and reliability, meeting the demand for high-speed AMD AM3, Intel® Core i3, i5, and i7 processors. With an ideal combination of frequency and low latency, OCZ's latest 6GB and 4GB memory kits are specifically designed and qualified on a range of motherboards supporting enhanced clock speeds beyond typical JEDEC profiles.
OCZ's XTE and Blade 2 triple-channel and dual-channel kits are available in PC3-19200, PC3-17000, PC3-16000, and PC3-12800 speed ratings, and are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance. Furthermore, each OCZ module is backed by the OCZ Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines