NAVIGON to offer Aussies $155.00 of extra value with all PND purchases between now and Christmas
NAVIGON AG, a leading provider of navigation solutions, today announced a Christmas promotion offering 24 reasons that make NAVIGON PND's the perfect gift for the festive season. The extras deliver a total of $155.00 additional value. The promotion will run up until January 16th with the latest NAVIGON Plus and Premium series units. NAVIGON users will now be able to stay up to date with the latest maps and safety camera information, have piece of mind with 2 years warranty and get all the latest accessories.
"Navigation devices have become a very popular Christmas gift in Australia over the last years," said Gerhard Mayr, Vice-President Worldwide Mobile Phones & New Markets at NAVIGON. "Our offering this year makes NAVIGON devices especially appealing for Christmas shoppers, providing a complete all around package including updates and accessories."
NAVIGON devices are available at Harvey Norman, Clive Peeters, Bing Lee and Supercheap Auto stores around Australia.
The 24 reasons to buy NAVIGON PND's include:
- 6 accessories
*Air vent mount
- 8 safety camera updates
- 8 map updates
- 2 years warranty
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller