NAVIGON to offer Aussies $155.00 of extra value with all PND purchases between now and Christmas
NAVIGON AG, a leading provider of navigation solutions, today announced a Christmas promotion offering 24 reasons that make NAVIGON PND's the perfect gift for the festive season. The extras deliver a total of $155.00 additional value. The promotion will run up until January 16th with the latest NAVIGON Plus and Premium series units. NAVIGON users will now be able to stay up to date with the latest maps and safety camera information, have piece of mind with 2 years warranty and get all the latest accessories.
"Navigation devices have become a very popular Christmas gift in Australia over the last years," said Gerhard Mayr, Vice-President Worldwide Mobile Phones & New Markets at NAVIGON. "Our offering this year makes NAVIGON devices especially appealing for Christmas shoppers, providing a complete all around package including updates and accessories."
NAVIGON devices are available at Harvey Norman, Clive Peeters, Bing Lee and Supercheap Auto stores around Australia.
The 24 reasons to buy NAVIGON PND's include:
- 6 accessories
*Air vent mount
- 8 safety camera updates
- 8 map updates
- 2 years warranty
Latest News Posts
- MSI teases its Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition motherboard
- Mafia 3 confirmed, will be shown off during Gamescom next week
- Windows 10 launch has Microsoft securing 40Tbps of bandwidth
- Xbox chief happy to see 'death of consoles' talk proven wrong
- Netflix will keep its DVD, Blu-ray rental business alive... for now
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices