NAVIGON to offer Aussies $155.00 of extra value with all PND purchases between now and Christmas
NAVIGON AG, a leading provider of navigation solutions, today announced a Christmas promotion offering 24 reasons that make NAVIGON PND's the perfect gift for the festive season. The extras deliver a total of $155.00 additional value. The promotion will run up until January 16th with the latest NAVIGON Plus and Premium series units. NAVIGON users will now be able to stay up to date with the latest maps and safety camera information, have piece of mind with 2 years warranty and get all the latest accessories.
"Navigation devices have become a very popular Christmas gift in Australia over the last years," said Gerhard Mayr, Vice-President Worldwide Mobile Phones & New Markets at NAVIGON. "Our offering this year makes NAVIGON devices especially appealing for Christmas shoppers, providing a complete all around package including updates and accessories."
NAVIGON devices are available at Harvey Norman, Clive Peeters, Bing Lee and Supercheap Auto stores around Australia.
The 24 reasons to buy NAVIGON PND's include:
- 6 accessories
*Air vent mount
- 8 safety camera updates
- 8 map updates
- 2 years warranty
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99