SAPPHIRE STUNS COMPETITION WITH HD 4830
SAPPHIRE Technology, the leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of AMD/ATI based graphics solutions has just introduced a new lower cost model in its successful HD 4800 series of graphics accelerators breaking new ground in 'bang for the buck'.
The new SAPPHIRE HD 4830 shares the award winning graphics architecture from the ATI division of AMD used in the existing HD 4800 series and offers the same features, but with an optimised specification and lower price point to deliver the best performance in its class.
The SAPPHIRE HD 4830 has a revised core with 640 stream processors clocked at 575MHz and is loaded with 512MB of GDDR3 memory, clocked at 900MHz. This specification delivers performance set to run even the most demanding next-generation HD games with support for Microsoft DirectX®10.1 and enhanced anti-aliasing (AA). Equipped with AMD PowerPlayTM technology, this card optimises power consumption depending on usage.
Like the other members of the HD 4000 series, the SAPPHIRE HD 4830 uses the PCI-Express Gen2 interface, and features dual connectors for CrossFireX bridge cables, allowing two or more cards to be used together on a CrossFireX compatible mainboard for even higher graphics performance.
All SAPPHIRE graphics cards in the HD 4800 series incorporate the latest ATI Avivo HD Technology for enhanced Video display and feature a second generation built in hardware UVD (Unified Video decoder) considerably reducing CPU load and delivering smooth decoding of Blu-ray and HD DVD content for both VC-1 and H.264 codecs, as well as Mpeg files. In addition to two, dual-link DVI outputs, and TV-Out, a dedicated HDMI adaptor delivers both audio and video output on a single cable for direct connection to an HDMI ready display.
SAPPHIRE HD 4800 series graphics cards are Microsoft Windows Vista Premium certified and supported by the ATI Catalyst® suite of software, ensuring customers have ongoing access to software updates for performance, stability and added features. Like the previous generation, these cards support DirectX10.1 for enhanced rendering performance and lighting effects.
SAPPHIRE HD 4830 Graphics Card Key Features
- Support for DirectX® 10.1
- 640 stream processing units
- 256-bit memory interface
- GDDR3 memory
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance
- PCI Express® 2.0 support
- Dynamic geometry acceleration
- Game physics processing capability
- ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) for Blu-ray and HD Video
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
- DVD Upscaling
- Dynamic Contrast
- Built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
- ATI PowerPlay technology
Latest News Posts
- 'Jurassic World' director hints at open-source dino future
- 'Tron' actor gives up on prospect of more films
- New mod transforms GTA V into a RPG, thanks to modder Logic Spawn
- 3 Reasons Your Car Needs This Essential Gadget
- Could social media eventually turn on the Islamic State?
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- BRIX (BXi3H-4010) Unable to install Win10
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth