Colorful Exposed A New PCB of GTS450
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia market,after their iGame series catching people¡¯s eyes in global market, now they are working on a new GTS450 which is single slot edition and has cooling vents on PCB. Unlike the holes on GTX480/470, Colorful designs more efficient vents on the PCB, even in the position of chokes, the purpose is to lower the height of the chokes and improved the thermal performance of the board.
According the pictures, we could see the GTS450 uses 4 memory modules, and each of the memory is with the specs of 256MB/32bit. No ordinary solid capacitors can be found on PCB, they use POSCAP capacitors instead to control the height. The most attractive point is that 4 chokes cross the PCB vertically, half on the front and half the on the other side. With ONSENMI low thermal MOSFET, these conponents make up 3+1 phases PWM circuit.
The interfaces include 2 of dual-link DVI ports and a mini HDMI port, one 6-pin power connector is needed for extra power supply.
Colorful keeps the cooler as a secret, they haven't announced what cooler will be used on this PCB, but they said this single slot GTS450 will be released before Christmas next month.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines