Colorful Exposed A New PCB of GTS450
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia market,after their iGame series catching people¡¯s eyes in global market, now they are working on a new GTS450 which is single slot edition and has cooling vents on PCB. Unlike the holes on GTX480/470, Colorful designs more efficient vents on the PCB, even in the position of chokes, the purpose is to lower the height of the chokes and improved the thermal performance of the board.
According the pictures, we could see the GTS450 uses 4 memory modules, and each of the memory is with the specs of 256MB/32bit. No ordinary solid capacitors can be found on PCB, they use POSCAP capacitors instead to control the height. The most attractive point is that 4 chokes cross the PCB vertically, half on the front and half the on the other side. With ONSENMI low thermal MOSFET, these conponents make up 3+1 phases PWM circuit.
The interfaces include 2 of dual-link DVI ports and a mini HDMI port, one 6-pin power connector is needed for extra power supply.
Colorful keeps the cooler as a secret, they haven't announced what cooler will be used on this PCB, but they said this single slot GTS450 will be released before Christmas next month.
Latest News Posts
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC