Colorful Exposed A New PCB of GTS450
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia market,after their iGame series catching people¡¯s eyes in global market, now they are working on a new GTS450 which is single slot edition and has cooling vents on PCB. Unlike the holes on GTX480/470, Colorful designs more efficient vents on the PCB, even in the position of chokes, the purpose is to lower the height of the chokes and improved the thermal performance of the board.
According the pictures, we could see the GTS450 uses 4 memory modules, and each of the memory is with the specs of 256MB/32bit. No ordinary solid capacitors can be found on PCB, they use POSCAP capacitors instead to control the height. The most attractive point is that 4 chokes cross the PCB vertically, half on the front and half the on the other side. With ONSENMI low thermal MOSFET, these conponents make up 3+1 phases PWM circuit.
The interfaces include 2 of dual-link DVI ports and a mini HDMI port, one 6-pin power connector is needed for extra power supply.
Colorful keeps the cooler as a secret, they haven't announced what cooler will be used on this PCB, but they said this single slot GTS450 will be released before Christmas next month.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X