POWERCOLOR ENABLES EYEFINITY IN MORE PRODUCTS
Introducing the Active Mini Displayport to DVI adapter from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -November 18, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an adaptor to utilize AMD's Eyefinity technology available through the latest Mini Displayport outputs. The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor allows the multi-display capability through DVI monitors, expanding your gaming view in the most affordable way.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p HDTV, fully compliant to both DPCP and HDCP to ensure the full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. In addition, the adaptor supports up to 32-bit color depths which delivers the flexibility to meet the needs of most display applications.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor is suitable for the PowerColor HD6870 series, HD5970, HD5870 Eyefinity 6 and HD5770 Eyefinity 5; through this adaptor, gamers can take advantage of the latest Eyefinity technology without a DisplayPort monitor. The new adapter optimizes a user's entertainment experience and productivity through DVI monitors without any software to install, allowing enjoyment of lifelike gaming performance.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky shown off in a new 18-minute gameplay video
- F1 2015 gameplay captured on PC at 1080p 60FPS
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- CM Storm Sirus-C Professional 2.2 Gaming Headset Review
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS Review
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- SilverStone Case Storage Series CS01 and CS01-HS
- AMD Updates Second Quarter Outlook
- PNY Announces DUO-Link Flash Drive with iOS Support
- NVIDIA Doubles Performance for Deep Learning Training
- EK Radeon R9 Fury X Water Blocks Now Available