POWERCOLOR ENABLES EYEFINITY IN MORE PRODUCTS
Introducing the Active Mini Displayport to DVI adapter from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -November 18, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an adaptor to utilize AMD's Eyefinity technology available through the latest Mini Displayport outputs. The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor allows the multi-display capability through DVI monitors, expanding your gaming view in the most affordable way.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p HDTV, fully compliant to both DPCP and HDCP to ensure the full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. In addition, the adaptor supports up to 32-bit color depths which delivers the flexibility to meet the needs of most display applications.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor is suitable for the PowerColor HD6870 series, HD5970, HD5870 Eyefinity 6 and HD5770 Eyefinity 5; through this adaptor, gamers can take advantage of the latest Eyefinity technology without a DisplayPort monitor. The new adapter optimizes a user's entertainment experience and productivity through DVI monitors without any software to install, allowing enjoyment of lifelike gaming performance.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- The F-35 JSF continues to destroy taxpayer dollars at alarming rate
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi