POWERCOLOR ENABLES EYEFINITY IN MORE PRODUCTS
Introducing the Active Mini Displayport to DVI adapter from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -November 18, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an adaptor to utilize AMD's Eyefinity technology available through the latest Mini Displayport outputs. The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor allows the multi-display capability through DVI monitors, expanding your gaming view in the most affordable way.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p HDTV, fully compliant to both DPCP and HDCP to ensure the full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. In addition, the adaptor supports up to 32-bit color depths which delivers the flexibility to meet the needs of most display applications.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor is suitable for the PowerColor HD6870 series, HD5970, HD5870 Eyefinity 6 and HD5770 Eyefinity 5; through this adaptor, gamers can take advantage of the latest Eyefinity technology without a DisplayPort monitor. The new adapter optimizes a user's entertainment experience and productivity through DVI monitors without any software to install, allowing enjoyment of lifelike gaming performance.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Project Sonic announced for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo NX
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Facebook CEO says 'AR will be where VR' is today in 5-10 years
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard