Transcend Adds 64GB Ultra Speed USB Flash Drives
Transcend Information, Inc. today announced the addition of 64GB models to its Ultra Speed series USB flash drives. Featuring an incredible combination of storage capacity and transfer performance, the JetFlash 600 and JetFlash 620 Flash Drives can satisfy even the most demanding users, allowing them to store a lot more in significantly less time.
It is hard to imagine how many files and data one can operate in this age of information explosion. Transcend's Ultra Speed USB flash drives now come in an enormous 64 GB of storage capacity, enabling users to store over 16,000 high-quality pictures or songs, 640 minutes of Full HD videos, or seemingly limitless amount of documents-all in a tiny thumb-sized storage device.
Taking full advantage of the dual-channel technology, Transcend's Ultra Speed series USB flash drives deliver read speeds of up to 32MB/s and write speeds of up to 18 MB/s. The outstanding performance dramatically shortens the transfer time, making it ideal for transferring large amounts of data such as music, digital photos and even Full HD videos.
For added value, the JetFlash 620 comes bundled with Transcend's exclusive JetFlash SecureDrive software. The powerful software helps safeguard users' confidential data by creating a private, password-protected area on their JetFlash drive, ensuring that their sensitive data never falls into the hands of hackers, nosy co-workers, curious family members or identity thieves.
Both the sleek black JetFlash 600 and the gloss white JetFlash 620 are now offered in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, and carry Transcend's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Users can download and install Transcend's free JetFlash Elite data management tools onto the JetFlash drive to enhance mobile productivity.
Latest News Posts
- The insanely good looking Need for Speed will be playable at Gamescom
- Microsoft's 'flagship' store in NYC opens its doors in the fall
- MSI teases its Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition motherboard
- Mafia 3 confirmed, will be shown off during Gamescom next week
- Windows 10 launch has Microsoft securing 40Tbps of bandwidth
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices