Transcend Adds 64GB Ultra Speed USB Flash Drives
Transcend Information, Inc. today announced the addition of 64GB models to its Ultra Speed series USB flash drives. Featuring an incredible combination of storage capacity and transfer performance, the JetFlash 600 and JetFlash 620 Flash Drives can satisfy even the most demanding users, allowing them to store a lot more in significantly less time.
It is hard to imagine how many files and data one can operate in this age of information explosion. Transcend's Ultra Speed USB flash drives now come in an enormous 64 GB of storage capacity, enabling users to store over 16,000 high-quality pictures or songs, 640 minutes of Full HD videos, or seemingly limitless amount of documents-all in a tiny thumb-sized storage device.
Taking full advantage of the dual-channel technology, Transcend's Ultra Speed series USB flash drives deliver read speeds of up to 32MB/s and write speeds of up to 18 MB/s. The outstanding performance dramatically shortens the transfer time, making it ideal for transferring large amounts of data such as music, digital photos and even Full HD videos.
For added value, the JetFlash 620 comes bundled with Transcend's exclusive JetFlash SecureDrive software. The powerful software helps safeguard users' confidential data by creating a private, password-protected area on their JetFlash drive, ensuring that their sensitive data never falls into the hands of hackers, nosy co-workers, curious family members or identity thieves.
Both the sleek black JetFlash 600 and the gloss white JetFlash 620 are now offered in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, and carry Transcend's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Users can download and install Transcend's free JetFlash Elite data management tools onto the JetFlash drive to enhance mobile productivity.
Latest News Posts
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- Target 'American Sniper' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications