PowerColor Releases HD 6870 PCS+ Graphics Card to Market
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces its PCS+ series expansion to the HD6870 product lineup. As part of the award-winning PCS series, the latest PCS+ HD6870 is enhanced with factory overclocked settings and PowerColor's outstanding custom cooling solution. The PCS+ HD6870 is sure to deliver immersive gaming performance to hard core gamers.
The PCS+ HD6870 clocks in at 940MHz core speed, while memory clocks in at 1100MHz; with the most advanced GDDR5 onboard memory, it easily enhances data transmission rates up to 4.4Gbps and boosts up the gaming performance, ready to tackle all the most demanding game titles.
In addition, the PCS+ HD6870 features our Professional Cooling Solution. With a 92mm cooling fan and 3 pure core heat pipes, this efficient cooling solution can easily dissipate heat from its cooper base, which fully covers the GPU and cools down the temperature up to 15% compared with reference board designs. The PCS system allows more headroom for overclocking capabilities which gamers will be able to tune their rig to maximum performance.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game Bundle: A Record Setting AAA Title for True Gamers
To increase more value for PCS+ gamers, PowerColor includes the most-anticipated game of the year, Modern Warfare 2, into the PCS+ HD6870. Continuing the gripping and heart-racing action against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse, the Modern Warfare 2 delivers the most realistic and immersive FPS gaming experience with PowerColor PCS+ HD6870 to all gamers, enabling the most exhilarating gaming experience like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- This beautiful collaboration between ASUS and Bitspower should be seen
- AMD to unveil its next-gen Radeon R9 390X at Computex in June
- Mike Ey, Microsoft HoloLens designer killed in hit-and-run
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition
- Antec Announces VPF Series Power Supplies
- Valve Announces Link, Source 2, SteamVR, and More at GDC