PowerColor Releases HD 6870 PCS+ Graphics Card to Market
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces its PCS+ series expansion to the HD6870 product lineup. As part of the award-winning PCS series, the latest PCS+ HD6870 is enhanced with factory overclocked settings and PowerColor's outstanding custom cooling solution. The PCS+ HD6870 is sure to deliver immersive gaming performance to hard core gamers.
The PCS+ HD6870 clocks in at 940MHz core speed, while memory clocks in at 1100MHz; with the most advanced GDDR5 onboard memory, it easily enhances data transmission rates up to 4.4Gbps and boosts up the gaming performance, ready to tackle all the most demanding game titles.
In addition, the PCS+ HD6870 features our Professional Cooling Solution. With a 92mm cooling fan and 3 pure core heat pipes, this efficient cooling solution can easily dissipate heat from its cooper base, which fully covers the GPU and cools down the temperature up to 15% compared with reference board designs. The PCS system allows more headroom for overclocking capabilities which gamers will be able to tune their rig to maximum performance.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game Bundle: A Record Setting AAA Title for True Gamers
To increase more value for PCS+ gamers, PowerColor includes the most-anticipated game of the year, Modern Warfare 2, into the PCS+ HD6870. Continuing the gripping and heart-racing action against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse, the Modern Warfare 2 delivers the most realistic and immersive FPS gaming experience with PowerColor PCS+ HD6870 to all gamers, enabling the most exhilarating gaming experience like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu MX5 Pro smartphone will pack a huge 41-megapixel camera
- German auto makers to buy Nokia HERE business for $3.2B
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 specs all but confirmed in the latest leak
- Xbox One games streamed to Windows 10 detailed in new screenshots
- AMD teases its Zen-powered, 32-core APU with HBM2 and more
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis