IObit Releases Game Booster v2 to Boost PC Gaming Performance
(Nov 16, 2010) IObit, one of the biggest software vendors for free system utilities, today released Game Booster v2, an extraordinarily powerful free program that greatly improves computer performance for gamers.
Game Booster is designed as a "one-click-switch" to turn any PC into a "game machine" that provides a better and smoother gaming experience. It works by temporarily shutting down unnecessary background processes and services to concentrate the computer's resources on the gaming application being played. Afterwards, users can easily switch the PC back to normal operation, restarting all the shut-down processes and services. According to a recent user survey, 80% of gaming enthusiasts say their gaming experience is "remarkably improved" by Game Booster.
IObit has added fresh features and significant improvements to Game Booster v2. One prominent difference is its redesigned interface. While Game Booster v1 has a simple and plain appearance, Game Booster v2 has a more vibrant look that, in user tests, greatly appeals to most gamers. Game Booster v2 has greatly enhanced the ability of scanning the computer's resources and closing the services and applications not necessary for a particular game, allowing it to regain more PC resources from unnecessary processes and services. Game Booster v2 also makes use of IObit's second generation defrag engine, which significantly decreases game load time.
Other important new features in Game Booster v2 include:
Game Box: adds and manages your games in a small box and boosts the game automatically when launching
Game Drivers: keeps every game's specialized drivers up-to-date, including drivers for video cards and sound cards
Game Essentials: simplifies and speeds downloading and updating of software used to enhance game experiences, including Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Xfire, and Steam
System Tweaks: works in the background to provide top PC performance
Game Tools: fine-tunes mouse, keyboard, and specialized game controllers with ease, as well as check your computer's actual processing speed.
"People now spend nearly 10% of their online time gaming," stated Hugo Dong, CEO of IObit. "Because Game Booster v2 makes time spent on gaming more valuable and enjoyable, it's well worth waiting for. Everyone who tries it will see how much of an improvement this tiny application makes to their gaming experience."
More details of Game Booster v2 can be found at:
Founded in 2004 by two creative and enthusiastic programmers, IObit is focusing on providing end-users with the most innovative and comprehensive system utilities and security software for best PC performance and security. Thanks to his flag-ship product Advanced SystemCare, IObit is now a well established and popular software company with millions of active users worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines