IObit Releases Game Booster v2 to Boost PC Gaming Performance
(Nov 16, 2010) IObit, one of the biggest software vendors for free system utilities, today released Game Booster v2, an extraordinarily powerful free program that greatly improves computer performance for gamers.
Game Booster is designed as a "one-click-switch" to turn any PC into a "game machine" that provides a better and smoother gaming experience. It works by temporarily shutting down unnecessary background processes and services to concentrate the computer's resources on the gaming application being played. Afterwards, users can easily switch the PC back to normal operation, restarting all the shut-down processes and services. According to a recent user survey, 80% of gaming enthusiasts say their gaming experience is "remarkably improved" by Game Booster.
IObit has added fresh features and significant improvements to Game Booster v2. One prominent difference is its redesigned interface. While Game Booster v1 has a simple and plain appearance, Game Booster v2 has a more vibrant look that, in user tests, greatly appeals to most gamers. Game Booster v2 has greatly enhanced the ability of scanning the computer's resources and closing the services and applications not necessary for a particular game, allowing it to regain more PC resources from unnecessary processes and services. Game Booster v2 also makes use of IObit's second generation defrag engine, which significantly decreases game load time.
Other important new features in Game Booster v2 include:
Game Box: adds and manages your games in a small box and boosts the game automatically when launching
Game Drivers: keeps every game's specialized drivers up-to-date, including drivers for video cards and sound cards
Game Essentials: simplifies and speeds downloading and updating of software used to enhance game experiences, including Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Xfire, and Steam
System Tweaks: works in the background to provide top PC performance
Game Tools: fine-tunes mouse, keyboard, and specialized game controllers with ease, as well as check your computer's actual processing speed.
"People now spend nearly 10% of their online time gaming," stated Hugo Dong, CEO of IObit. "Because Game Booster v2 makes time spent on gaming more valuable and enjoyable, it's well worth waiting for. Everyone who tries it will see how much of an improvement this tiny application makes to their gaming experience."
More details of Game Booster v2 can be found at:
Founded in 2004 by two creative and enthusiastic programmers, IObit is focusing on providing end-users with the most innovative and comprehensive system utilities and security software for best PC performance and security. Thanks to his flag-ship product Advanced SystemCare, IObit is now a well established and popular software company with millions of active users worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- James Bond's 'Spectre' teased in first trailer
- Slack rolling out two-factor authentication after data breach
- Hotels embracing RFID finding plenty of upside to tracking technology
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- Drones are being enjoyed by Hollywood, filming unique shots
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi