IObit Releases Game Booster v2 to Boost PC Gaming Performance
(Nov 16, 2010) IObit, one of the biggest software vendors for free system utilities, today released Game Booster v2, an extraordinarily powerful free program that greatly improves computer performance for gamers.
Game Booster is designed as a "one-click-switch" to turn any PC into a "game machine" that provides a better and smoother gaming experience. It works by temporarily shutting down unnecessary background processes and services to concentrate the computer's resources on the gaming application being played. Afterwards, users can easily switch the PC back to normal operation, restarting all the shut-down processes and services. According to a recent user survey, 80% of gaming enthusiasts say their gaming experience is "remarkably improved" by Game Booster.
IObit has added fresh features and significant improvements to Game Booster v2. One prominent difference is its redesigned interface. While Game Booster v1 has a simple and plain appearance, Game Booster v2 has a more vibrant look that, in user tests, greatly appeals to most gamers. Game Booster v2 has greatly enhanced the ability of scanning the computer's resources and closing the services and applications not necessary for a particular game, allowing it to regain more PC resources from unnecessary processes and services. Game Booster v2 also makes use of IObit's second generation defrag engine, which significantly decreases game load time.
Other important new features in Game Booster v2 include:
Game Box: adds and manages your games in a small box and boosts the game automatically when launching
Game Drivers: keeps every game's specialized drivers up-to-date, including drivers for video cards and sound cards
Game Essentials: simplifies and speeds downloading and updating of software used to enhance game experiences, including Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Xfire, and Steam
System Tweaks: works in the background to provide top PC performance
Game Tools: fine-tunes mouse, keyboard, and specialized game controllers with ease, as well as check your computer's actual processing speed.
"People now spend nearly 10% of their online time gaming," stated Hugo Dong, CEO of IObit. "Because Game Booster v2 makes time spent on gaming more valuable and enjoyable, it's well worth waiting for. Everyone who tries it will see how much of an improvement this tiny application makes to their gaming experience."
More details of Game Booster v2 can be found at:
Founded in 2004 by two creative and enthusiastic programmers, IObit is focusing on providing end-users with the most innovative and comprehensive system utilities and security software for best PC performance and security. Thanks to his flag-ship product Advanced SystemCare, IObit is now a well established and popular software company with millions of active users worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset