EXPERIENCE LIFE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH THE NEW WINDOWS PHONE 7 FROM LG MOBILE PHONES
San Diego, November 10, 2010 - LG Mobile Phones today announced LG Quantum, the first Windows Phone 7 handset from LG, is now available online at http://www.wireless.att.com and in AT&T* company-owned retail stores nationwide. Available exclusively to AT&T customers, LG Quantum keeps users connected to the contacts and networks that mean the most with dynamic Live Tiles and Hubs that automatically update with the latest news. LG Quantum allows users to do more in fewer steps with a 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen and a full slide-out horizontal QWERTY keyboard.
LG Quantum features a superfast 1GHz processor, 16GB of built-in memory, and 10 free apps available through the LG app store within the Windows Phone Marketplace, including Workout Tracker, Scan Search augmented reality and Tool Box complete with Unit Converter, Level, Flashlight, and more. In addition to these everyday free apps, LG will regularly release new apps that will be free exclusively for LG Windows Phone 7 owners for a limited time. LG Quantum offers the speed and tools to manage everyday activities without slowing down. LG Quantum's 5.0 megapixel, auto-focus camera with flash, 720p HD video recorder and unique "Play To" technology, create a one-of-a-kind media experience by allowing users to stream media content directly to DLNA-DMR equipped entertainment devices. In addition, LG Quantum is Wi-Fi capable and equipped with ActiveSync to seamlessly synchronize email, work and personal contact information, and calendar. LG Quantum also features Zune, Xbox LIVE gaming, Microsoft Office Mobile 2010, and Bluetooth® stereo.
"LG Quantum gives users the freedom to organize their lives while on-the-go by delivering a distinctive blend of innovative tools and efficient design," said Tim O'Brien, vice president of trade and consumer marketing for LG Mobile Phones. "Providing faster communication, integrated messaging and breakthrough multimedia experiences, LG Quantum is a smartphone device unlike any other."
LG Quantum is now available at AT&T company-owned retail stores nationwide and online at http://www.att.com for $199.99. Two-Year agreement and smartphone data plan required.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
¹Price established by AT&T for AT&T-owned retail outlets
About LG Electronics, Inc.
LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing more than 80,000 people working in more than 115 operations including 84 subsidiaries around the world. With 2009 global sales of USD43.4 billion, LG is comprised of five business units -- Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Air Conditioning and Business Solutions. LG is the world's leading producer of flat panel TVs, audio and video products, mobile handsets, air conditioners and washing machines. LG has signed a long-term agreement to become both a Global Partner and a Technology Partner of Formula One. As part of this top-level association, LG acquires exclusive designations and marketing rights as the official consumer electronics, mobile phone and data processor of this global sporting event. For more information, please visit http://www.lgusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni