EXPERIENCE LIFE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH THE NEW WINDOWS PHONE 7 FROM LG MOBILE PHONES
San Diego, November 10, 2010 - LG Mobile Phones today announced LG Quantum, the first Windows Phone 7 handset from LG, is now available online at http://www.wireless.att.com and in AT&T* company-owned retail stores nationwide. Available exclusively to AT&T customers, LG Quantum keeps users connected to the contacts and networks that mean the most with dynamic Live Tiles and Hubs that automatically update with the latest news. LG Quantum allows users to do more in fewer steps with a 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen and a full slide-out horizontal QWERTY keyboard.
LG Quantum features a superfast 1GHz processor, 16GB of built-in memory, and 10 free apps available through the LG app store within the Windows Phone Marketplace, including Workout Tracker, Scan Search augmented reality and Tool Box complete with Unit Converter, Level, Flashlight, and more. In addition to these everyday free apps, LG will regularly release new apps that will be free exclusively for LG Windows Phone 7 owners for a limited time. LG Quantum offers the speed and tools to manage everyday activities without slowing down. LG Quantum's 5.0 megapixel, auto-focus camera with flash, 720p HD video recorder and unique "Play To" technology, create a one-of-a-kind media experience by allowing users to stream media content directly to DLNA-DMR equipped entertainment devices. In addition, LG Quantum is Wi-Fi capable and equipped with ActiveSync to seamlessly synchronize email, work and personal contact information, and calendar. LG Quantum also features Zune, Xbox LIVE gaming, Microsoft Office Mobile 2010, and Bluetooth® stereo.
"LG Quantum gives users the freedom to organize their lives while on-the-go by delivering a distinctive blend of innovative tools and efficient design," said Tim O'Brien, vice president of trade and consumer marketing for LG Mobile Phones. "Providing faster communication, integrated messaging and breakthrough multimedia experiences, LG Quantum is a smartphone device unlike any other."
LG Quantum is now available at AT&T company-owned retail stores nationwide and online at http://www.att.com for $199.99. Two-Year agreement and smartphone data plan required.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
¹Price established by AT&T for AT&T-owned retail outlets
About LG Electronics, Inc.
LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing more than 80,000 people working in more than 115 operations including 84 subsidiaries around the world. With 2009 global sales of USD43.4 billion, LG is comprised of five business units -- Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Air Conditioning and Business Solutions. LG is the world's leading producer of flat panel TVs, audio and video products, mobile handsets, air conditioners and washing machines. LG has signed a long-term agreement to become both a Global Partner and a Technology Partner of Formula One. As part of this top-level association, LG acquires exclusive designations and marketing rights as the official consumer electronics, mobile phone and data processor of this global sporting event. For more information, please visit http://www.lgusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience