EXPERIENCE LIFE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH THE NEW WINDOWS PHONE 7 FROM LG MOBILE PHONES
San Diego, November 10, 2010 - LG Mobile Phones today announced LG Quantum, the first Windows Phone 7 handset from LG, is now available online at http://www.wireless.att.com and in AT&T* company-owned retail stores nationwide. Available exclusively to AT&T customers, LG Quantum keeps users connected to the contacts and networks that mean the most with dynamic Live Tiles and Hubs that automatically update with the latest news. LG Quantum allows users to do more in fewer steps with a 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen and a full slide-out horizontal QWERTY keyboard.
LG Quantum features a superfast 1GHz processor, 16GB of built-in memory, and 10 free apps available through the LG app store within the Windows Phone Marketplace, including Workout Tracker, Scan Search augmented reality and Tool Box complete with Unit Converter, Level, Flashlight, and more. In addition to these everyday free apps, LG will regularly release new apps that will be free exclusively for LG Windows Phone 7 owners for a limited time. LG Quantum offers the speed and tools to manage everyday activities without slowing down. LG Quantum's 5.0 megapixel, auto-focus camera with flash, 720p HD video recorder and unique "Play To" technology, create a one-of-a-kind media experience by allowing users to stream media content directly to DLNA-DMR equipped entertainment devices. In addition, LG Quantum is Wi-Fi capable and equipped with ActiveSync to seamlessly synchronize email, work and personal contact information, and calendar. LG Quantum also features Zune, Xbox LIVE gaming, Microsoft Office Mobile 2010, and Bluetooth® stereo.
"LG Quantum gives users the freedom to organize their lives while on-the-go by delivering a distinctive blend of innovative tools and efficient design," said Tim O'Brien, vice president of trade and consumer marketing for LG Mobile Phones. "Providing faster communication, integrated messaging and breakthrough multimedia experiences, LG Quantum is a smartphone device unlike any other."
LG Quantum is now available at AT&T company-owned retail stores nationwide and online at http://www.att.com for $199.99. Two-Year agreement and smartphone data plan required.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
¹Price established by AT&T for AT&T-owned retail outlets
About LG Electronics, Inc.
LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing more than 80,000 people working in more than 115 operations including 84 subsidiaries around the world. With 2009 global sales of USD43.4 billion, LG is comprised of five business units -- Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Air Conditioning and Business Solutions. LG is the world's leading producer of flat panel TVs, audio and video products, mobile handsets, air conditioners and washing machines. LG has signed a long-term agreement to become both a Global Partner and a Technology Partner of Formula One. As part of this top-level association, LG acquires exclusive designations and marketing rights as the official consumer electronics, mobile phone and data processor of this global sporting event. For more information, please visit http://www.lgusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset