Recharge the iPhone 4, anywhere, anytime, with the new TurboCharger Back Pack from Proporta
Monday 15th November 2010, Brighton, England: There's nothing worse than running out of juice when you're out and about, and with this unbelievably handy little gadget from Proporta you need never get caught short with your iPhone 4 again.
The Proporta TurboCharger Back Pack, £49.95, is a compact, high powered rechargeable battery pack which charges from any standard USB port and stores an impressive 1700 mAh, allowing you to charge and recharge your Apple iPhone 4, anywhere, anytime.
Managing Director of Proporta, Guy Monson said of the newest addition to the Proporta family; "The new TurboCharger BackPack is perfect for the serious iPhone user, securely attaching straight to the back of your iPhone 4 and doubling its battery life"
Simply Insert the iPhone 4 into the Back Pack by separating the two sections and then sliding them back together once the iPhone is in place. The Back Pack will automatically commence charging and you'll see the charging icon appear on your iPhone. An LED display shows the level of charge.
If you connect the Back Pack with your iPhone housed you can still charge the Back Pack using the USB cable provided. This will also sync your iPhone with your computer.
That's why the TurboCharger back Pack is the one product in Proporta's range of 3000 accessories that any iPhone 4 user shouldn't leave home home without.
Click here to watch a video of the TurboCharger Back Pack in action.
Check out http://www.proporta.com for our full range of iPhone 4 accessories.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available