3DMark® 11 to be Bundled with MSI Graphics Cards at Launch
SARATOGA, Calif. - Futuremark® announced today that 3DMark® 11, the upcoming DirectX 11 benchmark, will be bundled with MSI's line of GTX 580 series NVIDIA graphics cards at launch and upcoming enthusiast level graphics cards for select, model, stock and country. The bundle will be available while stocks last in specially-designed collector's edition packaging inspired by the Deep Sea scene in 3DMark 11. MSI is the official launch and bundle partner for 3DMark 11. http://www.3dmark.com
"We are proud to partner with MSI on this unique promotion," said Oliver Baltuch, President of Futuremark Inc. "Together MSI's high performance graphics cards and 3DMark 11, the industry standard for DirectX 11 performance measurement, make a great package for discerning PC users."
"As the world's leading brand of motherboards and VGA cards, MSI is glad to announce this exciting bundle promotion with Futuremark. Customer can use the latest MSI graphics cards to enjoy the stunning visual effects of DirectX 11 using 3DMark 11. We believe new overclocking records around the world will be broken using MSI motherboards and graphics cards!" said Jason Lee, Director of Marketing at MSI.
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark for measuring the 3D graphics performance of gaming PCs. 3DMark 11 uses a native DirectX 11 engine designed to make extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11, including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading.
3DMark 11 will be released in 2010. For trailers, screenshots and further information please visit the official website: http://www.3dmark.com/
3DMark is the world's most popular benchmark for evaluating next generation PC gaming hardware. First released in 1998, 3DMark has since been downloaded by tens of millions of people around the world. It is supported by an online database containing over 35 million results with new results submitted every few seconds on average. Featuring a combination of real-time visual and numerical computation tests, 3DMark is the standard for measuring PC gaming performance. Widely used by the hardware press and technology manufacturers, 3DMark is trusted by gamers and enthusiasts worldwide to cut through marketing hype and technical jargon to give accurate and unbiased guidance for PC hardware purchasing decisions.
About Futuremark® Corporation
Futuremark® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs. Futuremark® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMark®, PCMark® and Peacekeeper, and its value-added online services. Futuremark® Games Studio, wholly owned by Futuremark® Corporation, creates original games with new and entertaining gameplay. The studio's first title, Shattered Horizon, was released in November 2009. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines