3DMarkĀ® 11 to be Bundled with MSI Graphics Cards at Launch
SARATOGA, Calif. - FuturemarkĀ® announced today that 3DMarkĀ® 11, the upcoming DirectX 11 benchmark, will be bundled with MSI's line of GTX 580 series NVIDIA graphics cards at launch and upcoming enthusiast level graphics cards for select, model, stock and country. The bundle will be available while stocks last in specially-designed collector's edition packaging inspired by the Deep Sea scene in 3DMark 11. MSI is the official launch and bundle partner for 3DMark 11. http://www.3dmark.com
"We are proud to partner with MSI on this unique promotion," said Oliver Baltuch, President of Futuremark Inc. "Together MSI's high performance graphics cards and 3DMark 11, the industry standard for DirectX 11 performance measurement, make a great package for discerning PC users."
"As the world's leading brand of motherboards and VGA cards, MSI is glad to announce this exciting bundle promotion with Futuremark. Customer can use the latest MSI graphics cards to enjoy the stunning visual effects of DirectX 11 using 3DMark 11. We believe new overclocking records around the world will be broken using MSI motherboards and graphics cards!" said Jason Lee, Director of Marketing at MSI.
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark for measuring the 3D graphics performance of gaming PCs. 3DMark 11 uses a native DirectX 11 engine designed to make extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11, including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading.
3DMark 11 will be released in 2010. For trailers, screenshots and further information please visit the official website: http://www.3dmark.com/
3DMark is the world's most popular benchmark for evaluating next generation PC gaming hardware. First released in 1998, 3DMark has since been downloaded by tens of millions of people around the world. It is supported by an online database containing over 35 million results with new results submitted every few seconds on average. Featuring a combination of real-time visual and numerical computation tests, 3DMark is the standard for measuring PC gaming performance. Widely used by the hardware press and technology manufacturers, 3DMark is trusted by gamers and enthusiasts worldwide to cut through marketing hype and technical jargon to give accurate and unbiased guidance for PC hardware purchasing decisions.
About FuturemarkĀ® Corporation
FuturemarkĀ® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs. FuturemarkĀ® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMarkĀ®, PCMarkĀ® and PeacekeeperĀ, and its value-added online services. FuturemarkĀ® Games Studio, wholly owned by FuturemarkĀ® Corporation, creates original games with new and entertaining gameplay. The studio's first title, Shattered HorizonĀ, was released in November 2009. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook