MSI's Military Class II Components Debut
Once Again Setting the Standard for Top Quality & Stability
This year MSI, the globally renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer, earned praise from both the media and consumers with the introduction of its Military Class Components, a symbol of extreme build quality, into its mainboard product line. After being crowned numerous awards, MSI continues to innovate and now provide consumers with the advanced second generation of Military Class Components. Military Class II Components will be available on the next-gen products, including those featuring the upcoming Intel 6 series chipset.
Hi-c CAP with Tantalum Core
In keeping with the first generation, Military Class II components still features the revolutionary Hi-c capacitor - often used in aerospace and military products - for the CPU PWM area to meet the highest power requirements. Utilizing the rare metal tantalum for its core, this capacitor can not only endure extremely high and low working temperatures, but its all-electric design also provide more than 8 times the lifespan of ordinary solid capacitors. Whether overclocking or in high load use, it offers the ultimate in stability and performance.
Super Ferrite Choke - Dynamic Switching for Max Efficiency
The newest critical component is the Super Ferrite Choke (SFC) for even greater power supply to your mainboard. Compared to traditional chokes, they offer tremendous advances in power and temperature resistance. In heavy load testing, they offer over 30% more capacity compared to ordinary chokes. In addition, it's worth noting that the advanced SFC high efficiency chokes are capable of automatically switching between high performance and high efficiency modes based on real-time load conditions, providing unmatched assistance in overclocking and overall system stability.
Solid CAP - Continued Reliability
Military Class II also returns the solid capacitors to round out the package. With their aluminum core design, these solid capacitors have been a staple in high end mainboard designs and provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as 10 year lifespan. These capacitors have unmatched stability by providing more efficient use of power and a lower production of unwanted heat, while avoiding the potential risk of accidental fluid leaks associated with older electrolytic capacitors.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- Xiaomi Mi MIX rocks its edge-to-edge display
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage