MSI's Military Class II Components Debut
Once Again Setting the Standard for Top Quality & Stability
This year MSI, the globally renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer, earned praise from both the media and consumers with the introduction of its Military Class Components, a symbol of extreme build quality, into its mainboard product line. After being crowned numerous awards, MSI continues to innovate and now provide consumers with the advanced second generation of Military Class Components. Military Class II Components will be available on the next-gen products, including those featuring the upcoming Intel 6 series chipset.
Hi-c CAP with Tantalum Core
In keeping with the first generation, Military Class II components still features the revolutionary Hi-c capacitor - often used in aerospace and military products - for the CPU PWM area to meet the highest power requirements. Utilizing the rare metal tantalum for its core, this capacitor can not only endure extremely high and low working temperatures, but its all-electric design also provide more than 8 times the lifespan of ordinary solid capacitors. Whether overclocking or in high load use, it offers the ultimate in stability and performance.
Super Ferrite Choke - Dynamic Switching for Max Efficiency
The newest critical component is the Super Ferrite Choke (SFC) for even greater power supply to your mainboard. Compared to traditional chokes, they offer tremendous advances in power and temperature resistance. In heavy load testing, they offer over 30% more capacity compared to ordinary chokes. In addition, it's worth noting that the advanced SFC high efficiency chokes are capable of automatically switching between high performance and high efficiency modes based on real-time load conditions, providing unmatched assistance in overclocking and overall system stability.
Solid CAP - Continued Reliability
Military Class II also returns the solid capacitors to round out the package. With their aluminum core design, these solid capacitors have been a staple in high end mainboard designs and provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as 10 year lifespan. These capacitors have unmatched stability by providing more efficient use of power and a lower production of unwanted heat, while avoiding the potential risk of accidental fluid leaks associated with older electrolytic capacitors.
Latest News Posts
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY