MSI's Military Class II Components Debut
Once Again Setting the Standard for Top Quality & Stability
This year MSI, the globally renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer, earned praise from both the media and consumers with the introduction of its Military Class Components, a symbol of extreme build quality, into its mainboard product line. After being crowned numerous awards, MSI continues to innovate and now provide consumers with the advanced second generation of Military Class Components. Military Class II Components will be available on the next-gen products, including those featuring the upcoming Intel 6 series chipset.
Hi-c CAP with Tantalum Core
In keeping with the first generation, Military Class II components still features the revolutionary Hi-c capacitor - often used in aerospace and military products - for the CPU PWM area to meet the highest power requirements. Utilizing the rare metal tantalum for its core, this capacitor can not only endure extremely high and low working temperatures, but its all-electric design also provide more than 8 times the lifespan of ordinary solid capacitors. Whether overclocking or in high load use, it offers the ultimate in stability and performance.
Super Ferrite Choke - Dynamic Switching for Max Efficiency
The newest critical component is the Super Ferrite Choke (SFC) for even greater power supply to your mainboard. Compared to traditional chokes, they offer tremendous advances in power and temperature resistance. In heavy load testing, they offer over 30% more capacity compared to ordinary chokes. In addition, it's worth noting that the advanced SFC high efficiency chokes are capable of automatically switching between high performance and high efficiency modes based on real-time load conditions, providing unmatched assistance in overclocking and overall system stability.
Solid CAP - Continued Reliability
Military Class II also returns the solid capacitors to round out the package. With their aluminum core design, these solid capacitors have been a staple in high end mainboard designs and provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as 10 year lifespan. These capacitors have unmatched stability by providing more efficient use of power and a lower production of unwanted heat, while avoiding the potential risk of accidental fluid leaks associated with older electrolytic capacitors.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio
- GUITAR HERO LIVE PITS JAMES FRANCO AGAINST LENNY KRAVITZ IN AN EPIC ROCK BATTLE WITH THE PREMIERE OF THE 'WIN THE CROWD' LIVE-ACTION TRAILER