ADATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2000G 8GB Dual Channel Kit
The latest surge in reliability and performance to satisfy gamers' requirements
Taipei, Taiwan - Nov. 15th 2010 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced a boost to its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 lineup with a 2000G 8GB dual channel kit to satisfy computer gamers' growing demands for high capacity and performance DRAM Modules.
"The world's devoted enthusiasts are extremely demanding as regards hardware component upgrades, continually pushing the requirements for high capacity memory modules." said Alex Wu, Project Manager of ADATA Product Management Division. "The launching of the XPG V2.0 DDR3 2000G 8GB Dual Channel Kit meets this growing demand for memory capacity and speed. With a unique heat sink design, high-end systems can achieve speed and great stability in critical environments."
The new XPG DDR3 2000G V2.0 runs at CL 9-11-9-27 timing, and features include 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), in which each memory chip is in direct contact with the heat spreaders for better heat dissipation.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2000G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website at: http://www.adata.com.tw/index.php?action=product_feature&cid=5&piid=90
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit the company's website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017