ADATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2000G 8GB Dual Channel Kit
The latest surge in reliability and performance to satisfy gamers' requirements
Taipei, Taiwan - Nov. 15th 2010 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced a boost to its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 lineup with a 2000G 8GB dual channel kit to satisfy computer gamers' growing demands for high capacity and performance DRAM Modules.
"The world's devoted enthusiasts are extremely demanding as regards hardware component upgrades, continually pushing the requirements for high capacity memory modules." said Alex Wu, Project Manager of ADATA Product Management Division. "The launching of the XPG V2.0 DDR3 2000G 8GB Dual Channel Kit meets this growing demand for memory capacity and speed. With a unique heat sink design, high-end systems can achieve speed and great stability in critical environments."
The new XPG DDR3 2000G V2.0 runs at CL 9-11-9-27 timing, and features include 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), in which each memory chip is in direct contact with the heat spreaders for better heat dissipation.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2000G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website at: http://www.adata.com.tw/index.php?action=product_feature&cid=5&piid=90
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit the company's website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch is actually pretty small
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T