ADATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2000G 8GB Dual Channel Kit
The latest surge in reliability and performance to satisfy gamers' requirements
Taipei, Taiwan - Nov. 15th 2010 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced a boost to its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 lineup with a 2000G 8GB dual channel kit to satisfy computer gamers' growing demands for high capacity and performance DRAM Modules.
"The world's devoted enthusiasts are extremely demanding as regards hardware component upgrades, continually pushing the requirements for high capacity memory modules." said Alex Wu, Project Manager of ADATA Product Management Division. "The launching of the XPG V2.0 DDR3 2000G 8GB Dual Channel Kit meets this growing demand for memory capacity and speed. With a unique heat sink design, high-end systems can achieve speed and great stability in critical environments."
The new XPG DDR3 2000G V2.0 runs at CL 9-11-9-27 timing, and features include 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), in which each memory chip is in direct contact with the heat spreaders for better heat dissipation.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2000G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website at: http://www.adata.com.tw/index.php?action=product_feature&cid=5&piid=90
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit the company's website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court