Level Up With DSM 3.0 - New Promotion Video From Synology
Taipei, Taiwan - November 12 - Synology introduces the new DSM 3.0 promotion video, Level Up With DSM 3.0. This 150-sec video clip demonstrates how DSM 3.0 operating system has raised the bar for a NAS solution. Fully equipped with forward-thinking features that are tailored for both home users and businesses, DSM 3.0 offers more robust task-handling capability, greater storage reliability, and higher productivity.
Synology also announces the prize giveaway event. "DSM 3.0 has received worldwide recognition and we are extremely pleased," commented Derren Lu, CEO of Synology Inc. "Through the launch event, we'd like to encourage viewers to explore not only DSM 3.0 features but also the unlimited possibility that a NAS server can achieve."
All viewers are eligible to participate in the launch event and have the chance to receive a DS211j or a special Christmas gift from Synology. Find out more here: http://www.synology.com/enu/video/video_dsm3.0.php
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards