Level Up With DSM 3.0 - New Promotion Video From Synology
Taipei, Taiwan - November 12 - Synology introduces the new DSM 3.0 promotion video, Level Up With DSM 3.0. This 150-sec video clip demonstrates how DSM 3.0 operating system has raised the bar for a NAS solution. Fully equipped with forward-thinking features that are tailored for both home users and businesses, DSM 3.0 offers more robust task-handling capability, greater storage reliability, and higher productivity.
Synology also announces the prize giveaway event. "DSM 3.0 has received worldwide recognition and we are extremely pleased," commented Derren Lu, CEO of Synology Inc. "Through the launch event, we'd like to encourage viewers to explore not only DSM 3.0 features but also the unlimited possibility that a NAS server can achieve."
All viewers are eligible to participate in the launch event and have the chance to receive a DS211j or a special Christmas gift from Synology. Find out more here: http://www.synology.com/enu/video/video_dsm3.0.php
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications