Level Up With DSM 3.0 - New Promotion Video From Synology
Taipei, Taiwan - November 12 - Synology introduces the new DSM 3.0 promotion video, Level Up With DSM 3.0. This 150-sec video clip demonstrates how DSM 3.0 operating system has raised the bar for a NAS solution. Fully equipped with forward-thinking features that are tailored for both home users and businesses, DSM 3.0 offers more robust task-handling capability, greater storage reliability, and higher productivity.
Synology also announces the prize giveaway event. "DSM 3.0 has received worldwide recognition and we are extremely pleased," commented Derren Lu, CEO of Synology Inc. "Through the launch event, we'd like to encourage viewers to explore not only DSM 3.0 features but also the unlimited possibility that a NAS server can achieve."
All viewers are eligible to participate in the launch event and have the chance to receive a DS211j or a special Christmas gift from Synology. Find out more here: http://www.synology.com/enu/video/video_dsm3.0.php
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes