Corsair Launches Triple Pack Memory modules for Intel® Core i7 processors
New High Speed DDR3 Memory is Optimized for Intel® Core i7Triple-Channel Memory Controller
Fremont, CA, October 21st, 2008 - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high performance computer and flash memory products, announced today that it is launching a full line of DDR3 performance memory products designed for Intel® Core i7 processor.
Designed to take advantage of the Core i7 processor's triple-channel memory controller, Corsair will offer memory solutions supporting three different DDR3 memory speeds in triple memory packs: 1333MHz, 1600MHz and 1866MHz. The 1866MHz Corsair DDR3 modules will be the world's fastest Intel® Core i7 solution. Each memory speed will feature kits of three 1 Gigabyte or 2 Gigabyte modules for a total of 3 Gigabyte or 6 Gigabyte kits. The 1600MHz and 1866MHz DDR3 memory kits will also feature the industry's highest performance memory technology, Corsair's patented Dual-Path Heat Exchange (DHX), for maximum performance and reliability. With six total products available, Corsair is launching the most comprehensive product line available for the Intel® Core i7 processor.
"Corsair is famous for producing cutting-edge products for new platforms," said Martin Mueller, Senior Director of Engineering at Corsair. "With the Core i7 processor's new triple-channel memory controller, memory bandwidth is more important than ever, and Corsair goes above and beyond the minimum requirements and delivers real performance gains with a wide range of products."
Corsair's DDR3-1333 part is available immediately in both 3x1GB and 3x2GB densities. With today's modern programs utilizing more memory than ever before, Corsair recommends 6GB for optimum performance on the Intel® Core i7 platform. Next to launch will be the Dominator DDR3-1600MHz kit, with the DDR3-1866MHz kits to follow just before the official launch of the Intel® Core i7 processor.
Expected US MSRP
TR3X6G1866C9DF 6GB Kit 1866MHz DOMINATOR with Airflow fan $475
TR3X3G1866C9DF 3GB Kit 1866MHz DOMINATOR with Airflow fan $250
TR3X6G1600C8D 6GB Kit 1600MHz DOMINATOR $300
TR3X3G1600C8D 3GB Kit 1600MHz DOMINATOR $175
TR3X6G1333C9 6GB Kit 1333MHz $230
TR3X3G1333C9 3GB Kit 1333MHz $120
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory Inc., is a worldwide leader in high-performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra-efficient power supplies, our flagship products, including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of ruggedized Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair Memory offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk . For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now