Gigabyte Announces Classy Black GM-M7800S Wireless Mouse
GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to announce arrival of the black GM-M7800S Elegant Vogue Wireless Mouse. First announced in June 2009, the black's predecessor GM-M7800S Brown has surprised the world with its elegant and luxurious design. Made with CRYSTALLIZED - Swarovski elements and exquisite black leather, the long-awaited GM-M7800S Black is ready to tickle your fashion sense again. For those addicted to luxury, this is where fashion meets function as GM-M7800S is not only decorated in sparkling crystals and quality leather with an appealing brushed metal look, but also equipped with advanced laser tracking, on-the-fly 1600 & 800 adjustable resolution, 4-way scrolling wheel and ultra portable nano receiver. Its reliable 2.4GHz wireless technology provides up to 10 meters transmission range. GM-M7800S Black is your perfect solution for fashion on the go.
Made with CRYSTALLIZED - Swarovski Elements
Made of exquisite leather
Ultra-precise laser engine
Reliable 2.4GHz wireless connection
Portable nano transceiver
800/1600 DPI switch
Browser back & forward button
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league