Gigabyte Announces Classy Black GM-M7800S Wireless Mouse
GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to announce arrival of the black GM-M7800S Elegant Vogue Wireless Mouse. First announced in June 2009, the black's predecessor GM-M7800S Brown has surprised the world with its elegant and luxurious design. Made with CRYSTALLIZED - Swarovski elements and exquisite black leather, the long-awaited GM-M7800S Black is ready to tickle your fashion sense again. For those addicted to luxury, this is where fashion meets function as GM-M7800S is not only decorated in sparkling crystals and quality leather with an appealing brushed metal look, but also equipped with advanced laser tracking, on-the-fly 1600 & 800 adjustable resolution, 4-way scrolling wheel and ultra portable nano receiver. Its reliable 2.4GHz wireless technology provides up to 10 meters transmission range. GM-M7800S Black is your perfect solution for fashion on the go.
Made with CRYSTALLIZED - Swarovski Elements
Made of exquisite leather
Ultra-precise laser engine
Reliable 2.4GHz wireless connection
Portable nano transceiver
800/1600 DPI switch
Browser back & forward button
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!