Gigabyte Announces Classy Black GM-M7800S Wireless Mouse
GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to announce arrival of the black GM-M7800S Elegant Vogue Wireless Mouse. First announced in June 2009, the black's predecessor GM-M7800S Brown has surprised the world with its elegant and luxurious design. Made with CRYSTALLIZED - Swarovski elements and exquisite black leather, the long-awaited GM-M7800S Black is ready to tickle your fashion sense again. For those addicted to luxury, this is where fashion meets function as GM-M7800S is not only decorated in sparkling crystals and quality leather with an appealing brushed metal look, but also equipped with advanced laser tracking, on-the-fly 1600 & 800 adjustable resolution, 4-way scrolling wheel and ultra portable nano receiver. Its reliable 2.4GHz wireless technology provides up to 10 meters transmission range. GM-M7800S Black is your perfect solution for fashion on the go.
Made with CRYSTALLIZED - Swarovski Elements
Made of exquisite leather
Ultra-precise laser engine
Reliable 2.4GHz wireless connection
Portable nano transceiver
800/1600 DPI switch
Browser back & forward button
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- LG G4 teased in new benchmarks, features 5.5-inch 1440p display
- ASUS teases GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Gold Edition with huge clock speeds
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi