Zalman Announces 80 Plus Silver Certified ZM1000-HP PLUS and ZM850HP PLUS PSUs
Zalman is pleased to inform that the new revolutionary 80 Plus Silver certified High End Power supply is now available. From its predecessor, the power efficiency has been increased up to 87% for the excellent performance (80 Plus SILVER certified) without any additional price increase.
The newly designed heatpipe block enhances cooling efficiency and minimize noise level by utilizing Zalman's unique noise prevention technologies. Furthermore all new PCB Layout provides users with highly effective energy usage with least energy loss. So, enjoy all benefits provided by Zalman with maximized performance in minimized noise.
Highly efficient Design and 80 Plus Silver certified.
Meets ErP Lot 6 Standby Power Standards.
Two-Forward Switching Design.
Ultra Quiet 140mm Fan.
Dual Heatpipes for Maximum Cooling Performance in Minimum Noise.
Convenient Modular Cables.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two boss speaks out against DLCs, game monetization
- EVGA releases its watercooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- Android Pay will launch with support from at least 13 banks
- ASUS, GIGABYTE and MSI GeForce NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti images are here
- Pink Floyd speaks out against streaming music, angry at tech firms
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award