Zalman Announces 80 Plus Silver Certified ZM1000-HP PLUS and ZM850HP PLUS PSUs
Zalman is pleased to inform that the new revolutionary 80 Plus Silver certified High End Power supply is now available. From its predecessor, the power efficiency has been increased up to 87% for the excellent performance (80 Plus SILVER certified) without any additional price increase.
The newly designed heatpipe block enhances cooling efficiency and minimize noise level by utilizing Zalman's unique noise prevention technologies. Furthermore all new PCB Layout provides users with highly effective energy usage with least energy loss. So, enjoy all benefits provided by Zalman with maximized performance in minimized noise.
Highly efficient Design and 80 Plus Silver certified.
Meets ErP Lot 6 Standby Power Standards.
Two-Forward Switching Design.
Ultra Quiet 140mm Fan.
Dual Heatpipes for Maximum Cooling Performance in Minimum Noise.
Convenient Modular Cables.
Latest News Posts
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines