OCZ Technology to Deliver Solid-State Drive Solutions for BOLData Performance PCS and Servers
New System Solutions Customer Win Expands OCZ's SSD Deployment Network and Represents Growth in Both Enterprise and Consumer Storage Business
SAN JOSE, CA-November 9, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ),a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, has signed BOLData Systems as a new customer, integrating OCZ SSDs in select systems and servers for channels including Value-Added Resellers (VARs), enterprise customers, and power users. OCZ's wide range of high-end storage options is ideal for BOLData's clientele, delivering superior speeds, durability, and power efficiency over traditional hard drives, while addressing a wide range of professional and consumer applications.
"BOLData has a reputation for quality and service and is a premium provider of a complete range of system solutions including servers, desktops and notebooks," said Richard Singh, Sr. VP of Worldwide Sales at the OCZ Technology Group. "We share BOLData's passion for quality and are excited to partner with them to make our cutting edge solid state drive products available within their system solutions for government agencies, the corporate market, VARs and consumers."
"OCZ has a wide range of solid state drive solutions that are an ideal fit for our custom configured systems," said Andrew Kretzer, Director of Sales and Marketing at BOLData Systems. "At BOLData we offer an array of premium solutions including systems, servers and notebooks, and the ability to select from OCZ's complete spectrum of SSD interfaces and form factors helps us deliver the most cutting-edge technology, performance and added value to our clients."
BOLData Systems is world-class provider of boutique desktops, servers, and notebooks, providing government agencies, corporations, VARs, and prosumers with custom configured systems for over 25 years. With corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley, and manufacturing and warehouse locations worldwide, BOLData's implementation of OCZ SSD solutions within its mission-critical system builds and server lineup will offer OCZ new channel opportunities and greater visibility in IT infrastructures and other business environments. Likewise, OCZ SSDs offer BOLData clients a way to overcome the performance, reliability, and maintenance obstacles inherent in traditional mechanical HDD storage.
Striving to deliver the ultimate productivity for the most demanding applications, BOLData chose OCZ's drives in conjunction with its mobile workstations, desktop systems, and server offerings for the ability to keep pace with customers who need access to powerful and energy-efficient computing. As the demand for optimal storage efficiency, data throughput, and operating footprints broadens across various industries, OCZ will leverage BOLData's market reach while providing the solutions necessary to meet and exceed their customers' expectations.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ"), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Join the 'Suicide Squad' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Netflix will double original show content in 2017
- Nashville moves to dismiss Comcast anti-Fiber lawsuit
- Amazon Go: Grocery shopping with no cash, no lines
- The Last of US 2 being co-written by Westworld writer
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand