Thermaltake Xpressar RCS100 - Your Best Overclocking Companion
After the recent launch of Xpressar, Thermaltake has received endless demands and enquiry around the world. Enthusiasts are stunned by the performance and urged to know more details about the system.
The design concept of Xpressar is from refrigeration system using phase change theory. Phase change is the transformation of a thermodynamic system from one phase to another. The distinguishing characteristic of phase transition is the abrupt changes in one or more physical properties, in particular the heat capacity, with a small change in a thermodynamic variable such as the temperature.
Xpressar RCS100 is able to lower CPU temperature around 20 degrees compare to liquid cooling system; it is this 20¡æ difference that is taking overclocking to a whole new mini sized convenient stage. Thermaltake promised to bring users the best, thus introducing Xpressar RCS100 only after more than 4 years of careful study and product development. Minimal sized but still powerful; with Xpressar RCS100¡¯s superior cooling performance, you longer need to dig into the same old ventilation issues.
XPRESSAR is a new high performance gaming platform developed by Thermaltake targeting hardcore enthusiasts and gamers who are seeking for extreme performance. XPRESSAR utilizes World¡¯s First DC Inverter Type Micro Refrigeration Cooling System which allow users to build the ultimate gaming PC. XPRESSAR is the perfect platform for over-clocking gamers; installation is easy and convenient, performance surpasses any OC system in the market. The silent operation and cost performance value make it the best solution for extreme performance gaming PC system in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league