Thermaltake Xpressar RCS100 - Your Best Overclocking Companion
After the recent launch of Xpressar, Thermaltake has received endless demands and enquiry around the world. Enthusiasts are stunned by the performance and urged to know more details about the system.
The design concept of Xpressar is from refrigeration system using phase change theory. Phase change is the transformation of a thermodynamic system from one phase to another. The distinguishing characteristic of phase transition is the abrupt changes in one or more physical properties, in particular the heat capacity, with a small change in a thermodynamic variable such as the temperature.
Xpressar RCS100 is able to lower CPU temperature around 20 degrees compare to liquid cooling system; it is this 20¡æ difference that is taking overclocking to a whole new mini sized convenient stage. Thermaltake promised to bring users the best, thus introducing Xpressar RCS100 only after more than 4 years of careful study and product development. Minimal sized but still powerful; with Xpressar RCS100¡¯s superior cooling performance, you longer need to dig into the same old ventilation issues.
XPRESSAR is a new high performance gaming platform developed by Thermaltake targeting hardcore enthusiasts and gamers who are seeking for extreme performance. XPRESSAR utilizes World¡¯s First DC Inverter Type Micro Refrigeration Cooling System which allow users to build the ultimate gaming PC. XPRESSAR is the perfect platform for over-clocking gamers; installation is easy and convenient, performance surpasses any OC system in the market. The silent operation and cost performance value make it the best solution for extreme performance gaming PC system in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's patch fixes some issues on PC
- No Man's Sky mod lets you travel underwater, and more
- Sony Xperia Z5, Xperia X5 amongst first for Android 7.0
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 10-core CPU, costs $135
- HBM3 released by 2020, offers more bandwidth, less power
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller