Thermaltake Xpressar RCS100 - Your Best Overclocking Companion
After the recent launch of Xpressar, Thermaltake has received endless demands and enquiry around the world. Enthusiasts are stunned by the performance and urged to know more details about the system.
The design concept of Xpressar is from refrigeration system using phase change theory. Phase change is the transformation of a thermodynamic system from one phase to another. The distinguishing characteristic of phase transition is the abrupt changes in one or more physical properties, in particular the heat capacity, with a small change in a thermodynamic variable such as the temperature.
Xpressar RCS100 is able to lower CPU temperature around 20 degrees compare to liquid cooling system; it is this 20¡æ difference that is taking overclocking to a whole new mini sized convenient stage. Thermaltake promised to bring users the best, thus introducing Xpressar RCS100 only after more than 4 years of careful study and product development. Minimal sized but still powerful; with Xpressar RCS100¡¯s superior cooling performance, you longer need to dig into the same old ventilation issues.
XPRESSAR is a new high performance gaming platform developed by Thermaltake targeting hardcore enthusiasts and gamers who are seeking for extreme performance. XPRESSAR utilizes World¡¯s First DC Inverter Type Micro Refrigeration Cooling System which allow users to build the ultimate gaming PC. XPRESSAR is the perfect platform for over-clocking gamers; installation is easy and convenient, performance surpasses any OC system in the market. The silent operation and cost performance value make it the best solution for extreme performance gaming PC system in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- AOC readies similar 32-inch monitors, 4K U3277PQU and WQHD Q3277PQU
- Download Windows 10 to a USB flash drive or ISO file with this link
- $150,000 price pool announced for CS:GO CEVO Season 8, featuring MLG
- The insanely good looking Need for Speed will be playable at Gamescom
- Microsoft's 'flagship' store in NYC opens its doors in the fall
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices