Thermaltake Xpressar RCS100 - Your Best Overclocking Companion
After the recent launch of Xpressar, Thermaltake has received endless demands and enquiry around the world. Enthusiasts are stunned by the performance and urged to know more details about the system.
The design concept of Xpressar is from refrigeration system using phase change theory. Phase change is the transformation of a thermodynamic system from one phase to another. The distinguishing characteristic of phase transition is the abrupt changes in one or more physical properties, in particular the heat capacity, with a small change in a thermodynamic variable such as the temperature.
Xpressar RCS100 is able to lower CPU temperature around 20 degrees compare to liquid cooling system; it is this 20¡æ difference that is taking overclocking to a whole new mini sized convenient stage. Thermaltake promised to bring users the best, thus introducing Xpressar RCS100 only after more than 4 years of careful study and product development. Minimal sized but still powerful; with Xpressar RCS100¡¯s superior cooling performance, you longer need to dig into the same old ventilation issues.
XPRESSAR is a new high performance gaming platform developed by Thermaltake targeting hardcore enthusiasts and gamers who are seeking for extreme performance. XPRESSAR utilizes World¡¯s First DC Inverter Type Micro Refrigeration Cooling System which allow users to build the ultimate gaming PC. XPRESSAR is the perfect platform for over-clocking gamers; installation is easy and convenient, performance surpasses any OC system in the market. The silent operation and cost performance value make it the best solution for extreme performance gaming PC system in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams