Thermaltake Xpressar RCS100 - Your Best Overclocking Companion
After the recent launch of Xpressar, Thermaltake has received endless demands and enquiry around the world. Enthusiasts are stunned by the performance and urged to know more details about the system.
The design concept of Xpressar is from refrigeration system using phase change theory. Phase change is the transformation of a thermodynamic system from one phase to another. The distinguishing characteristic of phase transition is the abrupt changes in one or more physical properties, in particular the heat capacity, with a small change in a thermodynamic variable such as the temperature.
Xpressar RCS100 is able to lower CPU temperature around 20 degrees compare to liquid cooling system; it is this 20¡æ difference that is taking overclocking to a whole new mini sized convenient stage. Thermaltake promised to bring users the best, thus introducing Xpressar RCS100 only after more than 4 years of careful study and product development. Minimal sized but still powerful; with Xpressar RCS100¡¯s superior cooling performance, you longer need to dig into the same old ventilation issues.
XPRESSAR is a new high performance gaming platform developed by Thermaltake targeting hardcore enthusiasts and gamers who are seeking for extreme performance. XPRESSAR utilizes World¡¯s First DC Inverter Type Micro Refrigeration Cooling System which allow users to build the ultimate gaming PC. XPRESSAR is the perfect platform for over-clocking gamers; installation is easy and convenient, performance surpasses any OC system in the market. The silent operation and cost performance value make it the best solution for extreme performance gaming PC system in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017