ATP Introduces Vertical Slim SATA SSD Module
ATP, a leading flash memory manufacturer known for its high quality, durable flash and DRAM memory modules announced its newly released Vertical Slim SATA Embedded Module. With its small size and ratified JEDEC standard, MO-297, the Vertical Slim SATA Embedded Module is an ideal fit for embedded solid state storage applications. The compact design of the Slim SATA solution makes the module the ideal structure for SSD solutions that have space constraints and require high performance and reliability.
The ATP Vertical Slim SATA Module adheres to the JEDEC standard, as well as CE, FCC and RoHS industry compliance and regulatory standards. The small size (54mm(L)x39.8mm(W)x4.0mm(H) and high density of the Vertical Slim SATA makes the module an ideal replacement for the 2.5" HDD. It offers an alternative solution for space constrained embedded applications such as IPC, Blades, Advanced TCA, Networking hosts, POS machines, and enhances the capability, performance and reliability of different applications. The ATP Vertical Slim SATA Module is available in 2GB to 16GB capacities.
"ATP Electronics is committed to addressing the market needs of smaller and more efficient memory modules which provide the same performance and reliability of larger alternatives. The Vertical Slim SATA Module, with its compact design and superior performance capability is the ultimate solution for embedded solid state storage applications requiring optimal operating abilities," said Michael Plaksin, ATP Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
ATP Vertical Slim SATA embedded modules support key flash management features including global wear-leveling, error checking and correction as well as drive monitoring (S.M.A.R.T.), providing our clients with the high reliability and endurance.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes