Digital Storm Integrates World's Fastest DirectX 11 GPU into Black ┬ŽOPS Gaming PC
Ultimate gaming PC now features NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 580 for blazing fast & whisper quite game play
Fremont, Calif. - (November 9, 2010) - Digital Storm, the predominant name in system integration, proudly announces NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 integration into its Black|OPS gaming systems. With the addition of these power GPUs, gamers can now leverage the unparalleled performance of the world's fastest DirectX 11 GPU.
The GeForce GTX 580 is NVIDIA's flagship GPU that delivers a seamless gaming experience unlike any other. With overall improved overall performance and an innovative vapor chamber thermal design, the GTX 580 blazes through the latest games while running quieter than the previous generation. The new processor supports all the premium GTX gaming technologies, including NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI.
"Games like Call of Duty: Black Ops envelope gamers in graphics that are so detailed and life-like, that it's a disservice to experience them with anything less that the best GPU on the market," commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "The GTX 580's vapour chamber helps keep the card cooler and also makes it run quieter, helping gamers immerse themselves deeper into their favourite titles."
Digital Storm's Black|OPS systems with NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 580 are currently available for purchase at http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com. The Black|OPS Assassin configuration has a base price of $2,108.
For images or additional information, please contact Digital Storm Media Representative Brian Metcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-576-1171 x11, or visit http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
About Digital Storm
Founded in 2002, Digital Storm has rapidly emerged as the predominant name in system integration. With expertise in gaming and workstation PCs, Digital Storm's mission is to deliver its customers bleeding edge technology and performance, coupled with rock solid stability and support. As a validation of Digital Storm's success, the company has maintained an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau and its systems have received the industry's most prestigious awards. http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Puzzle gaming just got real, cooperate or die in Magnetic: Cage Closed
- Counter Strike gets airtime on The Joe Rogan Experience
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt